1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Y'all be careful out there. This one guy got a big loss. Some bayc holder. I don't follow him but I know he's big in their community and had a bunch of the apes that he had to sell, like 60 of them I think. Who knows how much that was all worth at ATH. Saying it was from a rug pull and some was from gambling. Huge loss. Can't imagine. Take what you can cuz nothing is guaranteed out here.

Yeah he was fukkin around with rollbit I think, ppl tracked his wallets on chain. This guy though :mjlol:

A few months ago he said he wanted to test the bots who place bids/offers on Opensea. He minted an ENS name from one of his wallets and called it "letseeifabotbuysthis.ens" or something. He puts a 100 weth offer on it from one of his other wallets which trigged a bot to put a 2 weth offer. This fukkin retard then accepts the 2 weth offer but forgets to cancel the 100 weth offer he's put from his other wallet. He goes on twitter to boast and is like opensea is dumb blah blah, I've sent the bot his 2 eth back. Meanwhile the bot has immediately sold into his 100 weth offer that he forgot to cancel :pachaha::mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Sbp

Was looking more into the channels thing. Was able to chart two of them on here. First high around early December, daily chart so like 4.5 months, decent length of time. I saw how it trended down but still followed this channel. It broke thru in (A) but dipped down back in a bit until breaking thru again at (B). Then things went sideways for a bit before establishing support for a new channel. Now what I'm wondering is if we already hit the top and broke thru the channel or not. Cuz it went up and then back down and thats how I was able to mark the second point on the channel then looked to stay testing the top line before breaking out recently (C). But I'm wondering if the high made yesterday was creating a new channel high that lines up with the black line I made or if the purple channel is the accurate one. If black is then the possibility is still there to dip down to the bottom purple line. But if its the purple lines being the correct channel than a dip to test the top of the channel, still may be at play. Currently the horizontal line at current price lines up with the purple channel top in early June so anytime before then if it tests. If not and it keeps going up then the black line is invalid and it'll prolly start a new channel at a higher degree of elevation. Guessing 45 degrees prolly the highest or maybe a bit more but I think much higher may be too much especially in a short period of time. 45 is the mid point so it'll be a nice and consistent rise with not much craziness.

900lBAvT

One thing I like, don't use too often tho but still think is good is the pitchfork. They got a few different variations but when plotting one, there's a setting that can change it to others. One I used here is "original" but there's like schiff and modified as well. This one took me further back on a longer time frame. I marked the high in May '21, where the middle red line starts, then the low in July '21, bottom blue line starts, then the high in November '21, top blue line starts. The red line looked to be support having price bounce off it twice but after the first bounce it couldn't break thru the top blue line so it tested again. But this time it broke thru. That last bounce off red line was in June '22 when ETH was below 1000 for that time. And the interest rates were lower then and inflation was still high. But it has just been steadily increasing since.

UNE7aHvD

Lot of it is just noticing the patterns, and using the tools provided to see which ones work best. So many indicators and whatnot. Those are good or even somethings plotting lines yourself can work also. Picking up on changes in the pattern helps. Seeing price breaks above a channel or trend, makes you think, was it a fluke, or will it test the top of the trend and break out back up. Or same way if its down. All depends on whether the top or bottom of the channel is the one being broken.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Sbp

Was looking more into the channels thing. Was able to chart two of them on here. First high around early December, daily chart so like 4.5 months, decent length of time. I saw how it trended down but still followed this channel. It broke thru in (A) but dipped down back in a bit until breaking thru again at (B). Then things went sideways for a bit before establishing support for a new channel. Now what I'm wondering is if we already hit the top and broke thru the channel or not. Cuz it went up and then back down and thats how I was able to mark the second point on the channel then looked to stay testing the top line before breaking out recently (C). But I'm wondering if the high made yesterday was creating a new channel high that lines up with the black line I made or if the purple channel is the accurate one. If black is then the possibility is still there to dip down to the bottom purple line. But if its the purple lines being the correct channel than a dip to test the top of the channel, still may be at play. Currently the horizontal line at current price lines up with the purple channel top in early June so anytime before then if it tests. If not and it keeps going up then the black line is invalid and it'll prolly start a new channel at a higher degree of elevation. Guessing 45 degrees prolly the highest or maybe a bit more but I think much higher may be too much especially in a short period of time. 45 is the mid point so it'll be a nice and consistent rise with not much craziness.

900lBAvT

One thing I like, don't use too often tho but still think is good is the pitchfork. They got a few different variations but when plotting one, there's a setting that can change it to others. One I used here is "original" but there's like schiff and modified as well. This one took me further back on a longer time frame. I marked the high in May '21, where the middle red line starts, then the low in July '21, bottom blue line starts, then the high in November '21, top blue line starts. The red line looked to be support having price bounce off it twice but after the first bounce it couldn't break thru the top blue line so it tested again. But this time it broke thru. That last bounce off red line was in June '22 when ETH was below 1000 for that time. And the interest rates were lower then and inflation was still high. But it has just been steadily increasing since.

UNE7aHvD

Lot of it is just noticing the patterns, and using the tools provided to see which ones work best. So many indicators and whatnot. Those are good or even somethings plotting lines yourself can work also. Picking up on changes in the pattern helps. Seeing price breaks above a channel or trend, makes you think, was it a fluke, or will it test the top of the trend and break out back up. Or same way if its down. All depends on whether the top or bottom of the channel is the one being broken.
Imma be studying this post breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Avax looking strong and likely to continue. Had one trend marked but then noticed another that was more shorter. The black one starting from early August '22 which just broke out of today, still testing it tho.

Qzb2wNqS

Then this one I marked not long ago. I just threw the black line on the bottom to show a channel but its irrelevant. But the purple trend line going back further to December '21. First goal is getting past that August '22 starting point of nearly $32. After that, $45.

Fg2S5VoJ

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
got myself some peepo. hoping its successful. no pressure for me. pepe did real good so hopefully this one joins it and runs.