1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTC for the win. Wonder what's going to happen after the ETH Shanghai update in 2 days? Will prices dip a bit while stakers take some profit? Will BTC rise a bit more after awhile when some of the released ETH is converted to bitcoin? We shall see.

I saw the opposite of what the talking heads and retail say. If they saying its gonna dump then its gonna pump and vice versa.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still down on mine. I just wanna unstake on CB so I can move that stack to my wallet and stake thru there. get away from the CEX. Maybe use the 1 ETH I made in rewards to degen on shyt. I've lost nearly 25k on ETH2 so I'm definitely not in profit. :russ::mjcry: Gotta keep holding and staking. This will just give people more options on what to do with their coins. Felt like forever since they locked them up.

Mind me asking..but how did you lose 25K on Eth2? Is it you bought it at the high but haven't sold yet?

I never did the ETH2 thing and was confused so I never touched it.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Datadash used to be good but he's got trapped emotionally with this bearish bias. He's been telling ppl not to buy since 17k because its "going lower" lol. Weird as he was telling people to buy at 40k. Crypto Zombie prob the best youtuber I've found, one of the only ones who was telling ppl to buy at 17k
Maybe I'm watching the bearish side more but
I've heard a couple other people say they are selling half of their portfolio at 32-35k to buy back later on in the year.

Crypto zombie def has great info. Crypto University , Blockchain Backer , Wac and a couple more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new today???:mjgrin: Tera V2 tokens finally online at cmc... exchange coming soon if what dude said is true...:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Mind me asking..but how did you lose 25K on Eth2? Is it you bought it at the high but haven't sold yet?

I never did the ETH2 thing and was confused so I never touched it.

Unrealized loss, not money invested tho. I made profits on shib when it first ran up, swapped to eth instead of a stable. Was around 4k eth then. When coinbase opened staking I threw like 70% in, most of the rest on lido. Haven't been able to take my eth out cuz of the upgrade. I just got around that number cuz on the app it shows it with a red down arrow. That's why this damn staking tests patience like no other.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been doing much lately besides adding a little to Bitcoin and ETH, now 31% and 11% of my portfolio. Want to get ETH a little higher.

Only new one I've gotten recently is ARB Abrbitrum, just because I saw it on Coinbase and one I've seen mentioned a lot, on lots of big players portfolios. Just a little bit, need to read more about it.

Just out of curiosity for those that want to share. Are you all over the place or have a foundation like many do with BTC and ETH and if so, what percentage of your portfolio. Like I mentioned above, right now is 31/11. Still trying to figure out what percent I want those to be, then stay consistent with it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not seeing anything on CB on what they doing for the upgrade. they prolly like we gonna keep your coins staked and there ain't shyt you can do about it. :francis:

all these damn gains i could be making if they were free. :mjcry:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unrealized loss, not money invested tho. I made profits on shib when it first ran up, swapped to eth instead of a stable. Was around 4k eth then. When coinbase opened staking I threw like 70% in, most of the rest on lido. Haven't been able to take my eth out cuz of the upgrade. I just got around that number cuz on the app it shows it with a red down arrow. That's why this damn staking tests patience like no other.

OK gotcha breh. How is Lido? My ass scared to stake on there in my Ledger... :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
OK gotcha breh. How is Lido? My ass scared to stake on there in my Ledger... :mjlol:

I rarely check on it so long as they do what they gotta do I been just chilling. Not sure if eth gonna have locked stakes or not. I know atom and others didn't on coinbase but they recently changed that. Big difference between unstaking right away and having to wait a few weeks for your coins.