1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything new today? I see in my cb wallet terareum finally activated the tera 2 upgrade :ehh: bought a little bit of neo a.i. and some dione. Eth fees fluctuate too damn fast :scust:

God bless y'all. I just can't do it with them eth fees on uniswap. My cheap ass will even go to shady ass hotbit and buy the coin and move it to my metamask. Gonna see if I can buy Zen off of there.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
God bless y'all. I just can't do it with them eth fees on uniswap. My cheap ass will even got to shady ass hotbit and buy the come and move it to my metamask. Gonna see if I can buy Zen off of there.

Yeah i definitely gotta buy like overnight...super early in the AM...:why: its ridiculous... when shyt is 20 eth and under it's fine...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC for the win. Wonder what's going to happen after the ETH Shanghai update in 2 days? Will prices dip a bit while stakers take some profit? Will BTC rise a bit more after awhile when some of the released ETH is converted to bitcoin? We shall see.

I'm still down on mine. I just wanna unstake on CB so I can move that stack to my wallet and stake thru there. get away from the CEX. Maybe use the 1 ETH I made in rewards to degen on shyt. I've lost nearly 25k on ETH2 so I'm definitely not in profit. :russ::mjcry: Gotta keep holding and staking. This will just give people more options on what to do with their coins. Felt like forever since they locked them up.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Heard they be back in a few of months :patrice:

Bro is calling a fake out

Others guarantee you will be bearish by at the very least by July "Book it." "Guarantee"

Datadash used to be good but he's got trapped emotionally with this bearish bias. He's been telling ppl not to buy since 17k because its "going lower" lol. Weird as he was telling people to buy at 40k. Crypto Zombie prob the best youtuber I've found, one of the only ones who was telling ppl to buy at 17k