1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do a basic account for Binance, no need for the pictures unless you're moving large sums.

how fast are things processed there.. i copped 2 ethereum on coinbase for the sole purpose of coppin iota like 4-5 days ago after i seen y'all talk about it here... shyt still "pending"
meanwhile iota gone up to like 3$ :snoop:

coinbase take a full week + to approve my purchase :pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
how fast are things processed there.. i copped 2 ethereum on coinbase for the sole purpose of coppin iota like 4-5 days ago after i seen y'all talk about it here... shyt still "pending"
meanwhile iota gone up to like 3$ :snoop:

coinbase take a full week + to approve my purchase :pacspit:

You're using checking account right?

Credit card is pretty much instant.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Based on???

All of the hard forks they have scheduled, including Super Bitcoin & Bitcoin Platinum amongst about 4 others

If any of them fail there will be corrections...in addition to the current wave of btc owners whom purchased via coinbase during thanksgiving weekend and will sell their btc after their trial of it

These will lead to dips...but there will still be records made before years end

@Hungerpain @Chef Mello theres ur answer brehs

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
How long does it take for the pending status from sending eth/bit from Coinbase to Binance usually take?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
binance or bittrex better for getting IOTA or monero? any other smaller ones that are recommended now as well?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How long does it take for the pending status from sending eth/bit from Coinbase to Binance usually take?
Shouldn’t take too long. Maybe a half hour at most. Usually the number of “confirmations” of the transaction determine when it’s delivered. Usually you can see that information through a link about the transaction