DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Unable to link my paypal acct to coinbase. Why is that

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Them fees not eating you up? Ain't it like $4 per $100

Nah, I prefer the speed of doing things when I need to, plus if you're up it's found money at that point.

The Winklevoss twins are now Bitcoin billionaires

Facebook brothers who sued Mark are now worth 1 billion in bitcoin. 11m spent on bitcoin when it was 120 dollars. How much investors waste that kind of money on tech companies.

Seeing vertcoin and IOTA climb :steviej:

I put some money into IOTA, mad I didn't put more in, gonna wait for the inevitable dip and decide whether or not to put some racks into it and vert.

Not even a year ago Litecoin was at $9.77, Vert is in that same position.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I use Credit Card cause it's instant. I know the fees suck, but if you get in on something early that is going up you make your money back. As long as it's nothing outrageous it's worth it. If not you miss out on a dip and it ends up costing you more. I'm still new to this so I'm still getting my toes wet. I've put money in BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, and IOTA. Hopefully it pans out, but so far I've only made money and haven't lost. Hopefully the trend continues.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Checking. Im guessing the standard ACH process 3-5 days. Plus what ever time it takes coinbase to make the trade.

For something like this where timing is everything I'd stick with CC, your bank probably thinks you're trying to buy some heroin on Silk road, that's how behind the times they are :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use Credit Card cause it's instant. I know the fees suck, but if you get in on something early that is going up you make your money back. As long as it's nothing outrageous it's worth it. If not you miss out on a dip and it ends up costing you more. I'm still new to this so I'm still getting my toes wet. I've put money in BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, and IOTA. Hopefully it pans out, but so far I've only made money and haven't lost. Hopefully the trend continues.

Where you buy IOTA at?