1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is very historic. When else in history have we been hit with just coming out of a pandemic, high inflation, plus a geopolitical war going on all at the same time

Nobody could really predict what's happening now
Yeah i hear you from that stance but i think a lot of us got duped into how well bitcoin was initially holding up even after the war. Shyt was on it's way to 50k towards the end of march, i kinda got duped into the "if it was gonna hit 30k it would have done so by now" narrative that a lot of permabulls were pushing.

We all know about that summer sell off even during bull markets very naïve to think it would hold up well throughout this time of year.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Later when I’m at my desktop. It was just in my top 12 list because I was doing well with it and a top crypto market cap wise. Gives you some more time if you want to add anything else

Nah e-grow :mjlol:I should be the one deciding if you can have "more time".

you gave it your stamp of approval without reading their WP or looking at how their level 2 works.

that is the problem with crypto .. people hawking things without foundation.

how is a serious discussion supposed to develop from that?

WP "security" and checks "proofs" here -> GitHub - maticnetwork/whitepaper: Matic whitepaper

this is a link with video from one of the then devs in 2021

when it same to security he never explained why their system needs "security proofs" and what that means about the possibility that invalid transactions exist.

-

at the end of the day you have absolutely no idea about stuff like this :yeshrug:

at the end of the day hawking projects with big open questions like that is unhelpful.

it just creates a lot of bad advice and shilling for people to wade through.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah e-grow :mjlol:I should be the one deciding if you can have "more time".

you gave it your stamp of approval without reading their WP or looking at how their level 2 works.

that is the problem with crypto .. people hawking things without foundation.

how is a serious discussion supposed to develop from that?

WP "security" and checks "proofs" here -> GitHub - maticnetwork/whitepaper: Matic whitepaper

this is a link with video from one of the then devs in 2021

when it same to security he never explained why their system needs "security proofs" and what that means about the possibility that invalid transactions exist.

-

at the end of the day you have absolutely no idea about stuff like this :yeshrug:

at the end of the day hawking projects with big open questions like that is unhelpful.

it just creates a lot of bad advice and shilling for people to wade through.
It’ll be later at my desktop.

You may be a struggle reader since I haven’t shilled anything, it was simply on my list of coins I have that I’m taking a look at. I have pros and cons for that one as well. The only one I said I was going to hammer was Bitcoin.

Quote my posts on that one where you think there is shilling, let’s take a look. I hope you have something deeper than me mentioning it’s on my list of coins I have.

It will be later at my desktop since this site keeps refreshing on my mobile.

Also just for fun, tell me some of the ones you like, invested in

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess those in the toilet with shytcoins going to just keep hodlin' huh?

Next bull market, will people even care about old shyt/meme coins or will they be trying to hop on new trend stuff? Something to think about for those who's portfolios were compiled of fragmented pieces of shyt accumulating to one big turd after all these months/years

:huhldup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Next bull market, will people even care about old shyt/meme coins or will they be trying to hop on new trend stuff? Something to think about for those who's portfolios were compiled of fragmented pieces of shyt accumulating to one big turd after all these months/years

:mjgrin: :troll: Who knows???

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

TCKV.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It’ll be later at my desktop.

You may be a struggle reader since I haven’t shilled anything, it was simply on my list of coins I have that I’m taking a look at.

I am a struggle babble-handler. can't deal with it :hhh:.

matic is not sound technically. that's the end of it.

any person shilling it as a buy should point out the extra risk, namely that it hasn't solved what they in their own WP claim to have solved. in the video I linked, they skirted over the security. their WP does not address it directly.

that's it :hubie:

*IOTA was the previous example of the same.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No one finds the irony that for the past decade people have been yelling “get your money out the banks! Why do you trust them to hold your money :damn: buy crypto because you have full control over your funds :damn: “ only for the crypto exchanges to actually do what yall hated banks for