1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know what a bank run is but this ain’t no fukking bank. It’s crypto and we’re suppose to do as we please. These shifty exchanges keep this up, regulation will come sooner than later.
Government regulation is needed for mass adoption....I denied it for years, but I've come to terms with it.

these rugs, shady exchanges, fukked up DeFi and everything else opened the door for it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They never had money to begin with and this shows they have no money at all. They shouldn’t even exist. So what it they get ran on? They’ll get ran on as soon as they unblock it. Ponzi scheme.

stop the babble-posting. you have some reading to do :ufdup:

"What Is a Bank Run?

A bank run occurs when a large number of customers of a bank or other financial institution withdraw their deposits simultaneously over concerns of the bank's solvency."

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Government regulation is needed for mass adoption....I denied it for years, but I've come to terms with it.

these rugs, shady exchanges, fukked up DeFi and everything else opened the door for it.
When I saw the numbers for losses in DeFi from fraud, hacks and exploits last year was over 10 billion, I realized that decentralization isn't an absolute thing, it's a spectrum. There are some progressive concepts to adopt, but it's wild how the culture is memes and laughs when protocols go down or get exploited. Or people shytting on victims that get scammed, "At this point you deserved it"... The technology leaves a digital trail to trace bad actors, biggest hurdle for regulating it is how things work internationally.
:jbhmm: