1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are u talking about? :patrice:
I read a chart wrong.

Last CSI day on May 11, it dipped, then went sideways for a month.

So far not so bad. Hourly most of mine are just 2% down, Daily about 5% down. See what the rest of the day holds.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man when is that shyt gonna peak? Nothing but "highest since x year" all damn year records can't be breaking every month:stopitslime:

Sidenote: Link pumping out of character is damn near always a top signal for the market:heh:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Get ready for large move coming soon people are expecting a crash during the rate hike :sas1:

People are looking for 18k-24k

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
if you looking for some quick Xs during a bear market and you like gambling on the most degenerate ass shyt coins on earth, sub to my telegram channel for some bsc plays. Scroll thru my channel, my last few calls have been on point

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Best we can hope for is avoiding either of these two wicks. It's bound to bounce back. Either on the current candle or either of the next 2 I'd say. And that right wick on the circle led to a higher bounce than all the other dips before it in this range. If it does bounce, needs to test higher cuz we seem to like that 29k range lately. Maybe 30k or 29,750 at least. Or better 30.8k since all those small pumps before failed to get over that hump until the big pump but then of course it went back down and wasn't able to hold. It's been holding up better over time after each of these big dips lately, but not much momentum upward. Hopefully this weekend it can slowly climb back up.
jwy2pfLk

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now Bitcoin is 29,200 which I think is good.

Last CSI day was on May 11, inflation numbers coming out and it went down to 26,350.49.

The 30 day Bitcoin is still up +1.29%.

It seems to be Bitcoin is just getting tougher over time. Like working out, first time you're sore as hell, then less sore the more you do it. I think whatever happens in China has less effect. I think it doesn't matter what Elon tweets anymore. He used to be able to move the market with 1 tweet, I think that happens less. Bitcoin takes these hits, sinks a little, gets back up.

My portfolio took a 6.7% hit over the last 24, I think last time it was over 10%.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Right now Bitcoin is 29,200 which I think is good.

Last CSI day was on May 11, inflation numbers coming out and it went down to 26,350.49.

The 30 day Bitcoin is still up +1.29%.

It seems to be Bitcoin is just getting tougher over time. Like working out, first time you're sore as hell, then less sore the more you do it. I think whatever happens in China has less effect. I think it doesn't matter what Elon tweets anymore. He used to be able to move the market with 1 tweet, I think that happens left. Bitcoin takes these hits, sinks a little, gets back up.

My portfolio took a 6.7% hit over the last 24, I think last time it was over 10%.
definitely. if more people buy little by little over time, the small moves don't matter. it's all about long game. lot of people predicting over 100k one day so now don't matter. look at all the people that got in at 100 and sold at lets say 500 after a drop from 1k and now its nearly 30k. nobody knows what could happen. more people getting in means more support strength since not many are gonna panic sell after losing a small amount. if i start with $100 and it goes to $10, ima just let it ride cuz that $100 was what I was prepared for, and so on. everyone wants to get in little by little cuz of the potential. more holders, more strength.