1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see drip going back up. :wow:

@Sbp I was sitting outside earlier this afternoon eating and drinking some coffee and I must've been half asleep cuz I saw the notification about the youtube video and thought it said Drip dumping. Had to do a double take cuz I thought I saw it going up a bit late last night. Been a crazy day so haven't been able to check the video or do much of anything since then but definitely gotta check it out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pulled out my cosmos and Solana from Coinbase to Binance.US

The APR is wayy higher on Binance.
yeah i seen that yesterday. i got an email that staking was available on binance now and at a much higher rate. i hate staking on coinbase or any centralized exchange so when I saw the big difference between CB and Binance I was definitely shocked.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see drip going back up. :wow:

@Sbp I was sitting outside earlier this afternoon eating and drinking some coffee and I must've been half asleep cuz I saw the notification about the youtube video and thought it said Drip dumping. Had to do a double take cuz I thought I saw it going up a bit late last night. Been a crazy day so haven't been able to check the video or do much of anything since then but definitely gotta check it out.
Somebody is anticipating people putting Avarice gains into drip so they're positioning themselves for a pump. :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hoping to mint one of these Orbital Apes tomorrow. Not much of an NFT fan but it's a new project and chain so might as well try and grab one.

Had to deal with some bs bridging coins over from eth chain since osmosis down due to some exploit or issue. One bridge was screwing me over talking about $10 for my $200 USDC. :snoop:

Had to bridge it back and try another one. And one was charging me $25 to send the $175 I had left after sending it back. These bridges be costing an arm and a leg with fees sometimes, not to mention the stress of moving money around. Gonna just add whatever coins I don't use to my staking stack since I think mint limit is 1 per person.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I see the available drip went down. at 177k now and was over 200k on weekend or earlier this week so yeah definitely growing lately. almost at 100k holders.
It was 207k yesterday morning lol, the whales came out to play:mjlit:I think they may have some inside info from the DAO we aren't privy to.

Not going to get too excited yet but this is a good move in the right direction. $6 jump in a day hopefully can be in and around $20 by the end of the week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All this incompatibility and other foolishness is what's gonna keep causing people to be hesitant about this crypto shyt. shyt be expensive as hell and stressful for the smallest stuff. Every damn bridge wants to charge an arm and a leg. Sending 225 and one wanted to give me like 150 and another 185, not to mention the ETH gas fees. I send money thru wormhole and get it on metamask. I was unable to swap it for their usdc and just sent it to my CB account. I'm guessing it just taking a while and hopefully I didn't get screwed. But if not I'll have to just not compound any drip for rest of the week and try again in a few days, hopefully sooner if price goes up. They need to add bnb to coinbase so I won't have to deal with this shyt. I contacted binance support and they had me send a pic of my license and selfie cuz my damn 2FA is gone from my phone since it's a new one so I'm waiting for their reply. They charge you more than a fiat bank to transfer money and then take forever having you stressed about it. They gotta fix this shyt. :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was able to get my 2FA cancelled on binance and then set it up again. just waiting on the id verification stuff to go thru. then i can just send from drip to binance and cash out thru there instead of going thru the foolishness of all these bridges to get back to coinbase. :beli:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Ledger added another one you can stake thru their own validator. Now Solana and Atom. I guess you could always stake thru Ledger at other places but this is their own validator.

ATOM
Earn Rewards* Now! Delegate Your ATOM To The Ledger Validator Node.

Solana

Own validator, actually partnership with Figment

"In partnership with Figment, Ledger is entering the world of staking with co-branded nodes for the following protocols available for staking: CELO, AVAX, LUNA, NEAR, MINA, OSMO, ADA and SOL, with many more coins to be added soon. Anyone with a wallet that supports staking can readily delegate their tokens and earn rewards on ‘Ledger by Figment’ nodes.

This staking feature will soon be available on the Ledger Live app, Ledger’s all-in-one Digital Asset Management solution, enabling users to earn staking rewards with security and convenience."

Figment's account is suspended on Twitter for some reason - https://twitter.com/Figment_io

-----
sold 3 domains yesterday so have more money to play with. Was going to take a pause but loading up as much as I can.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like Ledger added another one you can stake thru their own validator. Now Solana and Atom. I guess you could always stake thru Ledger at other places but this is their own validator.

ATOM
Earn Rewards* Now! Delegate Your ATOM To The Ledger Validator Node.

Solana

Own validator, actually partnership with Figment

"In partnership with Figment, Ledger is entering the world of staking with co-branded nodes for the following protocols available for staking: CELO, AVAX, LUNA, NEAR, MINA, OSMO, ADA and SOL, with many more coins to be added soon. Anyone with a wallet that supports staking can readily delegate their tokens and earn rewards on ‘Ledger by Figment’ nodes.

This staking feature will soon be available on the Ledger Live app, Ledger’s all-in-one Digital Asset Management solution, enabling users to earn staking rewards with security and convenience."

Figment's account is suspended on Twitter for some reason - https://twitter.com/Figment_io

-----
sold 3 domains yesterday so have more money to play with. Was going to take a pause but loading up as much as I can.
yeah ledger been had staking on the device but nothing with their own validator. its added security meaning having to approve every single stake, unstake, reward claim, swap, anything.

speaking of osmo, they need to freaking get their shyt together. chain is down still. hopefully they fix it over the weekend so monday i can claim rewards. luckily i can use junoswap to swap some stuff for atom to cash out but still missing osmo rewards with the chain down.

lets see how things go tomorrow. hopefully things go up a bit this last half hour and end green. atom a bit red as well as btc and eth. CPI comes out tomorrow so I imagine some fukkery will ensue. Best I'm hoping for is maintaining inside this triangle but it all depends on the numbers. Hopefully it's a bit lower and we get a small pump or at least not bad enough for a major dump. Don't know if these CPI numbers get released every week but it sure feels like it. Needs to be once a year or every quarter or once every 3 months at minimum.

9xqfjUog