1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m tempted to cash out cuz I’ve doubled my money…I should’ve bought way more tho…my thought process is it’s ran up over 50% today alone so it’s gonna drop back down in price sooner than later…but with my luck as soon as I sell they’ll announce a coinbase listing lmao…fukk it…I’m in for the longer haul…I’ll be patient since I bought in so low

I can't cash out cause i just brought in a measly amount...:sadcam: so im in it til the end of the line... is the rumor true that this can reach $10???:wtf:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Finding ways to stick their nose in everyone's business.

From what I can see here, I would be extra wary of investing for the long term in anything heavily reliant on non 1:1 fiat/reserve backed stablecoin projects brehs. All you RSR nikkas beware. The project runners are great, the project seems much better thought out than most overcollateralized tokens as well; but that wouldn't save it if all stablecoin issuers have to register with the U.S. the way this is leaning. They could change their business model, but as it stands now, Ionno.

Im not going to touch anything stable related at all after that leak of the bill. Seems like it would be a terrible chance for things to go left in about a year or so. Ill see what their team thinks of this. But from what I remember about the way RSR is planning to work, this sounds like it could be a threat to their plan to have a presence in the U.S. They would be fine elsewhere though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
From what I can see here, I would be extra wary of investing for the long term in anything heavily reliant on non 1:1 fiat/reserve backed stablecoin projects brehs. All you RSR nikkas beware. The project runners are great, the project seems much better thought out than most overcollateralized tokens as well; but that wouldn't save it if all stablecoin issuers have to register with the U.S. the way this is leaning. They could change their business model, but as it stands now, Ionno.

Im not going to touch anything stable related at all after that leak of the bill. Seems like it would be a terrible chance for things to go left in about a year or so. Ill see what their team thinks of this. But from what I remember about the way RSR is planning to work, this sounds like it could be a threat to their plan to have a presence in the U.S. They would be fine elsewhere though.

Isnt RSR gonna be used heavily in South America tho??? :patrice:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

Isnt RSR gonna be used heavily in South America tho??? :patrice:

it's already heavily used in many south american countries (and i think maybe some central american?). i keep praying for the day this hits coinbase. i put 7k in during recent the dip and have almost doubled it. tempted to cash out it out and just keep holding on to my older supply.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh shyt…just took a look…RSR again looking good for those who took advantage of the recent dips
I just got back in a couple of days ago, converted my LUNA credit, not much but at least it's one coin in the green, I'm up 35% on that one. It's up over 50% last in the last 7 days.

LINK up about 12% last 24, putting me in the green for that one. My AR, RUNE, FTM all green as well.
----------------

If there was anybody getting into crypto this month or last month for the first time, they're going to be loving life in the future. Some of these are at or close to yearly lows. I think the last couple of months are going to me some of the lowest prices we see on these for a long time.

Just look at ETH. Yearly low is 1,729.41, it's now 1,817.75. I can't see it getting much lower. Supposed to me some merge coming which could kick this one up pretty good.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
yeah I heard 0.10 (it's all time high was 0.1189) and I even heard of maybe a few dollars. if Coinbase and others come aboard (already on crypto.com)....but ten? I dont know lol
$1 would be a miracle/Godsend. but lol at $10; definitely never reaching that price much less a few dollars unless they start burning coins. i'd be happy with anything north of $0.25 honestly.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Just to expand on this. NY just issued Regulatory Guidance on Stablecoins and how they must be backed today:

• Reserve Requirements: The assets in the Reserve must be segregated from the proprietary assets of the issuing entity and must be held in custody with U.S. state or federally chartered depository institutions and/or asset custodians.
    • The Reserve must consist of the following assets: U.S. Treasury Bills acquired by the Issuer three months or less from their respective maturities, Reverse repurchase agreements fully collateralized by U.S. Treasury bills, U.S. Treasury notes, and/or U.S. Treasury bonds on an overnight basis, subject to DFS-approved requirements concerning overcollateralization, and Deposit accounts at U.S. state or federally chartered depository institutions, subject to DFS-approved restrictions.

This is the part that concerns me about overcollateralized stable coins and investing in them. Im not sure the U.S. is going to be friendly to the ones that choose to collateralize their stable coins with baskets of other cryptocurrencies. So far it seems like they will want it mostly backed by things that are far less volatile to prevent a collapse of crypto from costing people that hold stablecoins any money. Which makes sense in a way.

Some like DAI seem to already meet the minimum requirements, or close to it however. And I was under the impression that DAI uses a lot of crypto assets for backing as well. So Ill need to keep looking into it honestly. We will see. But for right now, its too uncertain for me.