1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We nominate you to take over for the dev if need be. :myman::salute:

I hate that telegram shyt. Don't mess with it. Bad enough dealing with fake accounts on Twitter. Shoot all over has fake scammer accounts tho.
Coli has a solid telegram room with a lot of good information from the brehs over there.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*signs up and gets messaged by a user named (ALi} asking how my trading is going* :mjgrin:
Ha, I used to get that shyt from every room I was in.
I just blocked and kept it moving.
Now I've just limited my output.

I'm trying to figure if it's even worth putting in anymore money into drip of this shyt goes below a dollar.

What's even the point.
Project will be dead.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Ha, I used to get that shyt from every room I was in.
I just blocked and kept it moving.
Now I've just limited my output.

I'm trying to figure if it's even worth putting in anymore money into drip of this shyt goes below a dollar.

What's even the point.
Project will be dead.

Tbh I'm not too bothered by this price action. It's not like everything else is thriving and Drip is the only thing hurting at the moment that would be worrying.

Literally everything that could go wrong would have to go wrong for Drip to go to near a dollar at this point IMO.
(Everyone pulling out of the reservoir, BNB crashing, everyone pulling liquidity from Drip/BUSD, Circulating supply having to pretty much triple)

There are too many holders for me to believe it could crash that low beyond some exploit.

Animal Farm was a big reason why Drip started to soar.

It was giving Drip another use case where people could stake in the Pools and Farms and earn BUSD and their DOG/PIG tokens, relieving the sell pressure.
It being closed and the length of time it has been down for has slowed the momentum a lot.
Realistically we should be a lot further down the line with the roadmap for Drip.

I'm optimistic once it opens up again and we can continue finally with the things in the pipeline the tide will turn.
So I'm just accumulating myself right now stacking up my second account.

But I'm no fortune teller, NFA just my two cents.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's like we watching a rerun of the same episode on a constant loop. :francis:

2pQtLMc6

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew: i like the way its looking

I’m tempted to cash out cuz I’ve doubled my money…I should’ve bought way more tho…my thought process is it’s ran up over 50% today alone so it’s gonna drop back down in price sooner than later…but with my luck as soon as I sell they’ll announce a coinbase listing lmao…fukk it…I’m in for the longer haul…I’ll be patient since I bought in so low