1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threw $20 on Saitama and im caking :wow:

like i said i'm playing the long game...:comeon: im not worried for short term gains im talking 2-3 years from now... Right now my focus is on just building my business and doing what i needs to be done...

I have patience that in the long run my picks will pan out i dont need a penny, on certain plays i need half a penny like 0.001-5 or close enough...

You are very shortsighted... guys like you would have been like oh tron is a shytcoin... but it was subpennies in 2017 and now it's at 7 cents... just because you deem it a shytcoin doesn't mean it doesnt have value...:comeon:

I dont care about these expensive ass projects you keep referring too, why because it's too expensive to me to buy in...:comeon:
I think this quite possibly is the dumbest thing I read in this thread.

Lets put that aside for another time.
Let me ask you another question.

I was here when I told you to sell Shib at the all time high. You thought I was crazy.

Then I told you to sell saitama at its all time high, you wrote up the same statement again.

Surely you regret both decisions now?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this quite possibly is the dumbest thing I read in this thread.

Lets put that aside for another time.
Let me ask you another question.

I was here when I told you to sell Shib at the all time high. You thought I was crazy.

Then I told you to sell saitama at its all time high, you wrote up the same statement again.

Surely you regret both decisions now?

Nope...:sas2: why because im playing the long game... :mjgrin: YOU dont seem to understand this....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya it’s definitely a bear market (if there was ever any doubt) when brehs start looking to tear each other down :francis:

Who are you talking about? I want all of us to make money I dont question none of y'all motives or gameplans...:wow: But certain people shortsighted not seeing the bigger picture the methods are different but the goal is the same...

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mannyrs13 are you worried about drips constant decline for weeks now.

How low do you think it can go?
For me at this rate its going to be below 5 before next month.

I still plan on getting a 100, close to 50.
I am somewhat nervous though about what may happen in the coming months.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 are you worried about drips constant decline for weeks now.

How low do you think it can go?
For me at this rate its going to be below 5 before next month.

I still plan on getting a 100, close to 50.
I am somewhat nervous though about what may happen in the coming months.
Shoot ain't shyt we can do. All I can do is compound and take profits as needed. Tho with entire market slipping, that's been talking longer than usual lately. I'm fairly new to it all but hopefully it stabilizes or bounces back. If not, we gotta holler at @Sbp and @DapMeUp! :birdman:

But yeah shoot I'm just hoping something happens and shyt don't get worse for any crypto.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Shoot ain't shyt we can do. All I can do is compound and take profits as needed. Tho with entire market slipping, that's been talking longer than usual lately. I'm fairly new to it all but hopefully it stabilizes or bounces back. If not, we gotta holler at @Sbp and @DapMeUp! :birdman:

But yeah shoot I'm just hoping something happens and shyt don't get worse for any crypto.
I see it going as low as 1 dollar breh

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that 8pm hour looked ugly. don't know if it was Asia selling cuz something happened out there or what. Seemed kinda odd. Looking at the 1H now. It dipped to start 9 but went back up. Hopefully this ichimoku cloud acts as support and it rides back up thru out the rest of the night. haven't heard of any catalyst on Twitter so might've just been whales and the chart setup. The black line more important to me. Hopefully things don't get much worse. Don't know if there's any speeches or announcements coming up this week from the Fed.
Looks like it could be this:

"Today let's talk about Bitcoin's fall below $30,000 again due to SEC's investigation into Binance and the upcoming Crypto bill set to be introduced tommorrow."

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like it could be this:

"Today let's talk about Bitcoin's fall below $30,000 again due to SEC's investigation into Binance and the upcoming Crypto bill set to be introduced tommorrow."

yeah I heard about the binance thing. there always seems to be some sort of "investigation". They keep investigating others instead of themselves. All these bills they making trying to control shyt. We got bigger problems than crypto. Like inflation and possible food shortages. Lets see what they say with this upcoming bill.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A lot of Fud in the telegram people losing faith in the Dev but the project itself is solid.
We nominate you to take over for the dev if need be. :myman::salute:

I hate that telegram shyt. Don't mess with it. Bad enough dealing with fake accounts on Twitter. Shoot all over has fake scammer accounts tho.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp