1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good riddance to may (shyttyest crypto month) one more day of it people finally starting to prepare their longs, for a bullish next half of the year.

Just a lil end of month hopium
full

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
There’s so much data about potential and or confirmed partnerships/usecases with Quant you could easily write a book.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this one lately, especially with CBDCs on the horizon. Quant is powering the Latin American dollar.

$QNT price being this low is just the universe telling me I deserve to be stupid rich. I’m spending every spare dollar I got on it as long as it’s cheaper than $90. Part of me hopes we dip to the $40s so I can really ape in.

i hve about 100, planning to scale up to 150-200 and hold. great tokenomics since there's only 10,000,000 supply

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RSR…I shoulda threw more money at it when it was under half a penny…could’ve been in a position to have my cake and eat it too right about now (ie I would’ve been able to take out a nice profit and still keep a considerable amount of tokens for the long haul)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
RSR…I shoulda threw more money at it when it was under half a penny…could’ve been in a position to have my cake and eat it too right about now (ie I would’ve been able to take out a nice profit and still keep a considerable amount of tokens for the long haul)

I wish i wasnt broke :mjcry: put some real money on these plays...maybe one day

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish i wasnt broke :mjcry: put some real money on these plays...maybe one day

I’m glad I got in crypto when I did…at the time you were allowed to use credit cards to buy crypto on exchanges…it wasn’t necessarily prudent but I maxed out all my shyts with the intention of having to work out the debt if my plan didn’t work…I even took out a loan on top of that…at the time I just simply didn’t have enough disposable funds of my own to invest…my thought process was I’m probably gonna go into debt for some other shyt so might as well be something that could payoff for me…this is not advice just my mindset at the time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My old Hokk tokens lit up in my wallet outta nowhere but they not being recognized on uniswap or zerion....:heh: Gawddamit!!!