1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be nice to finish the day over 30k. Even just the week for that matter, or the month if anything.

Just watched this video. Have a lot of green in my 24 hour, this guy said something about 29,700, that it needs to close about that to change his models or something. He said it's likely to go down (I think) low to mid 20k. The charts he's using look like some type of hurricane model.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just watched this video. Have a lot of green in my 24 hour, this guy said something about 29,700, that it needs to close about that to change his models or something. He said it's likely to go down (I think) low to mid 20k. The charts he's using look like some type of hurricane model.

Known is easily the best trader out there. Extremely unbiased and informative. I started following him when he had less than ten followers on his channel back in 2018. I wish I listened to him with my trades, as I wouldn't be working anymore if I did.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
RSR up 35% after dipping again recently…there are traders aggressive enough to keep playing these dips…I’m not one of them tho :whoa:

Man in the future RSR could be big. Saw entire countries was buying this pegging it as currency... South America right???:patrice: I should buy a bit more while it's still subpenny status:ehh:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I go to check Twitter to see what's happening and this girl I follow says that more than 25 of top 50 are layer 1 and all won't survive. I reply that atom will be one of the survivors. So I go look at top 50 on coingecko and see some shyt called Leo at 18. :dahell: I don't see no mention of it on here or anywhere that I've seen. Done sneaked into #18 overnight or something? Was under 2 bucks at beginning of year and now over $5. I see bitfinex their biggest exchange. Oh I look at their whitepaper and see something about not being sold to US investors. No wonder. :mjpls: Makes me wonder how they managed to get that high a market cap with their trading volume this 24 hours being around 2 million. The 7 below them in volume are all 48th and below. Maybe a scam, pump and dump, rugpull? Who knows. I'm seeing something about an ifinex ecosystem on their white paper. I don't see them listed on defi llama. I see a 60/100 score on tokensniffer, comparable to shiba at #17. But shib has more volume, tho more tokens circulating. Just seems odd to see this random coin appear out of nowhere in top 20.
Ha, I've known about LEO for a while. I was gonna cop some when it first dropped from some janky decentralized ETH exchanges but I was like,:patrice:
At the time it was around $1. I think it's always been in the top 30 since its debut.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
went ahead and staked all 31 of my Diffusion coins. got em in an airdrop last month but haven't cared much for them. looking like 1000% apr and it compounds itself. not even $8.50 worth so not worth looking into until at least October or January prolly. Actually might swap these $31 in usdc and add more to staking now that I think about it. build up the gains quicker. Also helps that Evmos has cheap gas fees and has been maintaining itself nicely today. Have high hopes on these two coins and the ecosystem.