Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final correction? What do you mean? Is shyt gonna go back up now? :birdman:
Of course breh i see a bart simpson pattern forming on the 187 (
full
) fib level expecting a bounce from here by Friday.

ydrsue6-gif.4731

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man, have any of yall seen this goblintown.wtf NFT shyt?
I saw that bytch at 1 ETH the other day now its a little under 8. :snoop:
If they wouldn't have locked up all my eth, I'd be more inclined to look at some of these nft projects. But yeah I heard some buzz about it all over Twitter.

Speaking of eth, heard there was an upgrade or something happening next week.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the two "charts" or pictures of the ups and downs of crypto that ring the most true. The other one is this one I see posted all the time.

The one posted above definitely hits home even more as that's why it's like holding alts during a bear market.

6f150a2b-12c2-4804-abc1-4d80edd1e7b3.png

Accurate as fukk. I've been on the wrong end of this too many times.

I'm a genius! We're all going to be rich! lol

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this guy cause today's dip, tweet below. Anyway, good. Tried buying a couple of new ones on Crypto.com but getting errors. Processing error, risk check. Was going to pick up some Arweave and Thorchain (RUNE). So picked up some more SOL and AVAX. SOL at about $40 is a great buy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did this guy cause today's dip, tweet below. Anyway, good. Tried buying a couple of new ones on Crypto.com but getting errors. Processing error, risk check. Was going to pick up some Arweave and Thorchain (RUNE). So picked up some more SOL and AVAX. SOL at about $40 is a great buy.

Don't know who the hell that guy is but I'm sure an old rich white guy like himself would be just fine. It's the chase investors and users that'll prolly end up getting screwed.

They just gonna keep draining our pockets with this war that none of us are involved in or support. Are they printing money to send over there or is it money already in circulation? They done dug themselves in a hole too deep that who knows when or if things will get better. The national debt is too high. They need to find a way to lower the cost of some things. Maybe raise the income tax brackets or regarding crypto and investing, lower the capital gains taxes so people can have a bit extra to survive. Help fix an issue or two here before worrying about overseas. Nothing against Ukraine and they situation that's worse but we gotta make sure we straight in order to better help others. Who knows what someone else will tweet next week to cause another dip. It's a continuing cycle.