1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
do u guys know anything about glch?
I've got some. More hopium than product at this point. It's supposed to cut down on defi fees. Whether they deliver is TBD. They've already delayed their mainnet once. Supposed to be up in June.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i want to know as well lol
a shyt coin? a small cap token?

I guess he means Shiba etc..

I am invested in Ethereum Bitcoin Solana is the largest of my profile, Algorand, bought some Quant today. I also into Cosmos and Cardano/Gala. I been sold out of Shiba Doge etc..

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I guess he means Shiba etc..

I am invested in Ethereum Bitcoin Solana is the largest of my profile, Algorand, bought some Quant today. I also into Cosmos and Cardano/Gala. I been sold out of Shiba Doge etc..
same lots of mostly top 25
heavy in shib that was my first bag
i been looking into drip bc of yall
im putting a lil sum on everything lmao

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got some. More hopium than product at this point. It's supposed to cut down on defi fees. Whether they deliver is TBD. They've already delayed their mainnet once. Supposed to be up in June.
I thought about getting some since it’s dropped to its entry level value

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I go to check Twitter to see what's happening and this girl I follow says that more than 25 of top 50 are layer 1 and all won't survive. I reply that atom will be one of the survivors. So I go look at top 50 on coingecko and see some shyt called Leo at 18. :dahell: I don't see no mention of it on here or anywhere that I've seen. Done sneaked into #18 overnight or something? Was under 2 bucks at beginning of year and now over $5. I see bitfinex their biggest exchange. Oh I look at their whitepaper and see something about not being sold to US investors. No wonder. :mjpls: Makes me wonder how they managed to get that high a market cap with their trading volume this 24 hours being around 2 million. The 7 below them in volume are all 48th and below. Maybe a scam, pump and dump, rugpull? Who knows. I'm seeing something about an ifinex ecosystem on their white paper. I don't see them listed on defi llama. I see a 60/100 score on tokensniffer, comparable to shiba at #17. But shib has more volume, tho more tokens circulating. Just seems odd to see this random coin appear out of nowhere in top 20.