1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Axie infinity it’s a meta verse game I wasn’t tryna hold on that I was tryna make a quick flip but it went down fast now I’m stuck with it for now

Oh yeah really when it comes to that stuff you gotta get in early to flip quick like I did with top shot or you gotta get the super valuable collectables like the Spider-Man I got with veve, flipping in the nft space requires alot more than regular crypto imo, but maybe it's better you hold who knows

Axie Infinity is like a Pokemon game that blew up last year. It's not really a metaverse yet, but I do believe you'll be able to buy land if you can't already. For context, it was .73 cents a year ago, and hit an ATH of $160 in November.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Did y’all cash out or u just watching your portfolio keep dropping hoping for it to reverse?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Did y’all cash out or u just watching your portfolio keep dropping hoping for it to reverse?
After getting in the space in 2018 I don't cash out unless I need to pay bills or make purchases. Technically I can't be red unless ada .03 and btc at like 9k. Hold strategy works if you're patient.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ethereum Scraps "ETH 2.0" in Roadmap Rebrand

This should have happened a year ago…

Eth 1.0 and 2.0 naming convention was confusing, and only there to drive buzz for the token. But the delays were getting out of hand.

This is much more simple
Wild how they even mention that a reason for the direction for the name change was also partly do to bytch ass scammers

:russ: