1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those low end targets:merchant:

Feel free to go through his tweets. He's been on point so far.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I did, killed a little time waiting for the pizza delivery.

Tweets last 2 months:

"My past bullish analysis was invalidated. I am bearish now"

"My bullish thesis is wrong and I'm bearish"

"Was very wrong on this one"

"I was wrong on my bull thesis."

CRO
"Still looking for $1.20, $1.89"
It's 0.36 now, never got that high

RSR
"Target $.0935, $.23, $.27"
It's 0.017 now, never got that high

etc.

On the other hand, this guy has been right lately. When I was rolling with PlanB just because he was saying the things I liked to hear, Mr.Whale was saying the opposite was going to happen. I always read his tweets as a Bitcoin hater. Lots of people out there saying lots of things, somebody is going to be right.

It's hard to make predictions, since they're basically just going with data/charts which makes sense at the same time, there are lots of outside influences that can't all be predicted. Most were saying Alt Season is here, Bull this and that and then boom.

https://twitter.com/CryptoWhale

Like in October:

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sold all my stocks on Cashapp today to buy more Shiba Inu just waiting for a bigger dip, hopefully the fukkery continues between Russia and the Ukraine only way I can see them coming to an agreement is if Ukraine doesn't join NATO. If the Ukraine is still hell bent on joining NATO then Russia will invade no question because that's their turf and they want that land back it's gone get ugly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sold all my stocks on Cashapp today to buy more Shiba Inu just waiting for a bigger dip, hopefully the fukkery continues between Russia and the Ukraine only way I can see them coming to an agreement is if Ukraine doesn't join NATO. If the Ukraine is still hell bent on joining NATO then Russia will invade no question because that's their turf and they want that land back it's gone get ugly.

They got all that turf to the east they could use. :gucci:

The hell that land got thats special and different from the other trillions of miles of land that Russia already got? Let the people decide and if the Ukranians wanna dip then they can, and same for the Russians. No need to kill the civilians.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went through his tweets, dude picks a coin and gives like 5 different price predictions in a tweet
:hhh:

Do you know how charts work?

You want just one number?

Obviously if BTC keeps going down alts will go down further and hit those targets. Those different prices are levels you can look to set orders. If you set an order at .58, .35, and another at .22 you can still make money if .35 is the bottom. If he only said .22 you missed a chance to buy.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Did y’all cash out or u just watching your portfolio keep dropping hoping for it to reverse?
Luckily had to cash some out to help buy a new car a couple weeks ago before this even bigger dip happened

Any money I put in now is what I'm willing to lose, going to concentrate on building matic mainly and hopefully luna dips more as it seems the most profitable atm

Solana keeps getting hacked it's not a good look

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Those low end targets:merchant:

That guy hates every coin but I probably needed to read some of that. Thanks :francis: