1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mostly BTC, SOL, ETH and AXS, not even motivated to invest more as it just keeps going down down down

Those are blue chip plays :what: dont be so discouraged... Crypto always go through ebbs and flows where the market crashes then goes on a crazy bullrun later down the line... that's how crypto works... :manny: I'd buy the dip cause when it rebounds you can literally triple your money. :ld:

Trust me I lawst alot I wanted to buy my hellcat but I held off :mjcry:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man wtf is axs? Well sucks you ain't get here during the last bear market
Axie infinity it’s a meta verse game I wasn’t tryna hold on that I was tryna make a quick flip but it went down fast now I’m stuck with it for now

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Axie infinity it’s a meta verse game I was tryna hold on that I was tryna make a quick flip but it went down fast now I’m stuck with it for now
Oh yeah really when it comes to that stuff you gotta get in early to flip quick like I did with top shot or you gotta get the super valuable collectables like the Spider-Man I got with veve, flipping in the nft space requires alot more than regular crypto imo, but maybe it's better you hold who knows

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Attack-on-Titan-Marley-Yelena.png

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Crash postponed :mjgrin:

Fuuuuuuuuuck shyt is already going back up and I cant buy the dip I wanted :damn:. fukk France I fukking hate France, we dont need no diplomatic solution to this we need the market to crash and burn so ADOS brehs can swoop in on the low low and snatch up securities at a discount:unimpressed:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuuuuuuuuuck shyt is already foing back up and I cant buy the dip I wanted :damn:. fukk France I fukking hate France, we dont need no diplomatic solution to this we need the market to crash and burn so ADOS brehs can swoop in on the low low and snatch up securities at a discount:unimpressed:

it’s gonna dip and pump fake a lot…swing traders with balls of steel will eat in this climate

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Fuuuuuuuuuck shyt is already going back up and I cant buy the dip I wanted :damn:. fukk France I fukking hate France, we dont need no diplomatic solution to this we need the market to crash and burn so ADOS brehs can swoop in on the low low and snatch up securities at a discount:unimpressed:

This is just day one breh, I get it, I want cheap bags too, just gotta wait it out. It's a suckers rally, they think the worst is over then they get back down even further.