1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They got all that turf to the east they could use. :gucci:

The hell that land got thats special and different from the other trillions of miles of land that Russia already got? Let the people decide and if the Ukranians wanna dip then they can, and same for the Russians. No need to kill the civilians.

"Ukraine has extremely rich and complementary mineral resources in high concentrations and close proximity to each other. The country has abundant reserves of coal, iron ore, natural gas, manganese, salt, oil, graphite, sulfur, kaolin, titanium, nickel, magnesium, timber, and mercury."

They won't fight over a piece of land this much unless they can extract something of value from it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That guy hates every coin but I probably needed to read some of that. Thanks :francis:

I just try to be mindful of both directions bear or bull. You don't want to be the "why is the market down" guy getting blindsided. At least if you lean a little bearish you can protect your capital or set some low bids that get filled. If things go up you lost nothing.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was looking at DeFillama numbers. When I first posted it a few days ago, it was over 3B in 24 hours, now it's under 2. Was curious what happened.

But yeah, I see the token is up over 100% (it was 7 cents when I first saw it)

Yeah I see the drop and talk on the discord about some coin called Solid. I know they had the snapshot recently too. But it's odd that it would drop like that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove seeing a few pools at 0% now. Usdc one still high but there's 6 of them at 0. Ftm, eth, btc, and some stables.
Yeah, I'm wondering if there aren't any more rewards for those pools or something. I was refreshing the page to see if they would get updated, and nothing. Hmm

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah, I'm wondering if there aren't any more rewards for those pools or something. I was refreshing the page to see if they would get updated, and nothing. Hmm
Apparently it doesn't let you claim rewards. I had to unstake everything and then saw I had some extra oxd in wallet outside of lp tokens. So I added my lp tokens back to the site and was gonna swap the oxdao for usdc but said fukk it and swapped half and threw more in the pool.