1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just put $1000 into my voyager app I never invested in crypto what should I invest in?

In the withdraw button. :francis:

Is Voyager an exchange? Don't know what's on there. If Atom is on there, get that. If not, Fantom. Or half and half. How important are those 1k to you?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
thank God I didn't get too greedy and started taking profit from nov to dec. wish I had taken a good deal more out, but ended up doing decently. this and the stock market really fukking people up out here. i put a large amount into stable coin generating a good APY and keeping about 25-30k on the sideline to slowly DCA on good projects in the crypto space and also sticking to index funds/M1 for now on the stock side.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The market: dipping

Investors: panicking

Atom: Hold my beer!

:wow: Know I lost a small amount when I sold 30 coins earlier from converted osmo and huahua profits for the week but I'm ok with that. Get my debt paid off quick and then stack the rewards.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The conflict with Russia and Ukraine is tanking the markets because war is coming and on top of that we haven't had the 1st interest rate hike yet. My advise is to throw a little money on the dips to strengthen your position. Buy stock in defense companies like Lockheed Martin and invest in index funds.
I'm thinking about finding a good stablecoin APR and putting some money in there for now. I thought UST was solid, but I've been seeing FUD pop up left and right for it now.
:patrice:

Gotta pay attention to the stablecoin news too cause something real negative coming out could rekt shyt even more than it is now.
:wow:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
thank God I didn't get too greedy and started taking profit from nov to dec. wish I had taken a good deal more out, but ended up doing decently. this and the stock market really fukking people up out here. i put a large amount into stable coin generating a good APY and keeping about 25-30k on the sideline to slowly DCA on good projects in the crypto space and also sticking to index funds/M1 for now on the stock side.

Think about it the same people telling you not to buy when BTC was $3100 and ETH at $300 are the same people telling you to buy BTC at $60,000 and ETH at $4,000. I'm not saying we are in a bear market but taking profits from your initial investment and using your own judgment usually works.