1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Only been about 24 hours and already got $325 in rewards on oxdao. Good but doesn't help that Tomb and Reaper Farms pools are both down. Its ok cuz they'll bounce back over time. Gonna wait until I get 2k in rewards and then take half for profit to save for a rainy day on FTM stuff and add the other half to my stake.
Whats tomb?

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I feel like a fiend trying to scrounge up every spare dollar I have to buy more QNT at these prices.

This shyt is gonna make me either a hero or a villain. I can see my path to freedom forming in front of me.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
On which coin(s)? :lupe:

All of them, stocks dumping this week, crypto too. Slight price recoveries often happen on Sundays, btc lost support at 35 and here we are dumping again. BTC more often than not is the barometer of crypto stability, if btc drops like this, then the other assets follow suit as well.

Get your Dexter Morgan apron ready breh, more blood is coming.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All of them, stocks dumping this week, crypto too. Slight price recoveries often happen on Sundays, btc lost support at 35 and here we are dumping again. BTC more often than not is the barometer of crypto stability, if btc drops like this, then the other assets follow suit as well.

Get your Dexter Morgan apron ready breh, more blood is coming.

Yeah I feel ya. We trying to recruit new investors and this dump gonna scare them all off. :snoop:

Nobody gonna wanna throw money in this shyt if it keeps dropping. :francis:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The conflict with Russia and Ukraine is tanking the markets because war is coming and on top of that we haven't had the 1st interest rate hike yet. My advise is to throw a little money on the dips to strengthen your position. Buy stock in defense companies like Lockheed Martin and invest in index funds.
Won't even ask you how lol, but it's crazy after all that fake fud we dealt with last year we finally got some real fud to legit panic about barely 3 weeks into the year too :wow: