1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CMC playing games again with this chart shyt.. Shinja says 0% but coingecko says it's going up 24% :beli: make it make sense!!!

Also Emax is running but my CB wallet says $0 even though it's still active! :why: wtf

Daps
Eth killer :hhh:

Solana Network Suffers Yet Another Network Outage: DeFi Users Pay the Price
Mandy Williams
The Solana network was down again for 48 hours, but this time users who took loans were forced to pay…

While the crypto market was bleeding heavily on Friday, Solana experienced another network hiccup that caused panic among traders and DeFi users across the crypto community.

48-hour Solana Network Outage
The Solana network has suffered multiple issues within the last few months, and this current incident is the second in January. But unlike other occasions, the latest outage lasted about 48 hours.

The Solana team said they first noticed the hiccup on Friday, January 21 2022, at about 00:00 UTC.

“The mainnet-beta cluster is experiencing some performance degradation, we are currently investigating the issue,” the team wrote.

The investigation lasted more than 24 hours before the team was able to identify the cause on Saturday at 17:55 UTC.

According to the brief report on the Solana Status page, the issue was caused by “excessive duplicate transactions” done by bots.

The issue was resolved today (Sunday), at about 16:19 UTC after the release and adoption of v1.8.14, which was designed to “mitigate the worst effects of the issue.”

“These forthcoming releases are aimed at improving the state of the network, with more improvements expected to roll out in the next 8-12 weeks. Many of these features are currently live on Testnet, where they are being rigorously tested,” the team added.

Throwing Taunts and Jeers
The recent Solana network issue provided developers and non-Solana supporters another opportunity to jeer the supposed Ethereum killer.

HarperCollins’ author Mark Jeffery believes that Solana is already out of the winning blockchain of the future due to persistent network outages.

Tech investor Daniel Cheung shares the same feelings:

DeFi Users Pay the Price
While the network issue has been resolved, DeFi users on the blockchain were left to pay the price as they faced heavy liquidations over the 48 hours the network was down.

The Solana network outage over the weekend happened at one of the worst times in the crypto market. Prices dippedin massive red, liquidation was in sight, and users were looking for ways to top up their balance to avoid forced liquidation.

Unfortunately, Solana network users who took loans with collateralized assets like SOL from lending platforms like Solend could not save their assets during the market meltdown as the blockchain struggled with congestion. A massive liquidation across the board happened next, and users were left counting their losses.

But Solend said it sympathizes with users and is currently reconciling affected users.

“We’re painfully aware of the issues in which users were unable to save themselves from being liquidated due to network congestion, and are looking into reconciliation,” the Solana-based lending protocol tweeted.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even on some shilling shyt brehs but this could be crazy shyts at a measly 1 million dollar marketcap and could pop considering all the censorship going on. Product launching on Google extension on 1st Feb. Creator of proof of stake involved profit sharing dao too.

Say breh do you have the contract for this, I see it's on Coin market cap - is it legit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How come you're not a fan of BSC. Apart from the constant scams it's my go to block chain.

I was never able to get on the US version after they migrated. I think my account was messed up from before especially when it got hacked a few years back and took lot of TRX I had. I think I setup the 2FA on there and I lost or got a new device and lost access to it and then they split the sites and I don't think I ever got verified on the US far as I can recall.

Not like I have much fiat to buy anyways with most of my recent investments being swapping profits from one token like Saitama to another.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mandy Williams
The Solana network was down again for 48 hours, but this time users who took loans were forced to pay…

While the crypto market was bleeding heavily on Friday, Solana experienced another network hiccup that caused panic among traders and DeFi users across the crypto community.

The Solana network has suffered multiple issues within the last few months, and this current incident is the second in January. But unlike other occasions, the latest outage lasted about 48 hours.

The Solana team said they first noticed the hiccup on Friday, January 21 2022, at about 00:00 UTC.

“The mainnet-beta cluster is experiencing some performance degradation, we are currently investigating the issue,” the team wrote.

The investigation lasted more than 24 hours before the team was able to identify the cause on Saturday at 17:55 UTC.

According to the brief report on the Solana Status page, the issue was caused by “excessive duplicate transactions” done by bots.

The issue was resolved today (Sunday), at about 16:19 UTC after the release and adoption of v1.8.14, which was designed to “mitigate the worst effects of the issue.”

“These forthcoming releases are aimed at improving the state of the network, with more improvements expected to roll out in the next 8-12 weeks. Many of these features are currently live on Testnet, where they are being rigorously tested,” the team added.

The recent Solana network issue provided developers and non-Solana supporters another opportunity to jeer the supposed Ethereum killer.

HarperCollins’ author Mark Jeffery believes that Solana is already out of the winning blockchain of the future due to persistent network outages.

DeFi Users Pay the Price
While the network issue has been resolved, DeFi users on the blockchain were left to pay the price as they faced heavy liquidations over the 48 hours the network was down.

The Solana network outage over the weekend happened at one of the worst times in the crypto market. Prices dippedin massive red, liquidation was in sight, and users were looking for ways to top up their balance to avoid forced liquidation.

Unfortunately, Solana network users who took loans with collateralized assets like SOL from lending platforms like Solend could not save their assets during the market meltdown as the blockchain struggled with congestion. A massive liquidation across the board happened next, and users were left counting their losses.

But Solend said it sympathizes with users and is currently reconciling affected users.

“We’re painfully aware of the issues in which users were unable to save themselves from being liquidated due to network congestion, and are looking into reconciliation,” the Solana-based lending protocol tweeted.

That's the one I'm thinking about today. Maybe convert some of it to other coins.

It's at 90.49 right now, 1 month low 89.29. It's probably beat that soon, maybe even tonight. Do I buy at those low prices, hoping they'll figure it out.

Not sure yet.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

Mandy Williams

DeFi Users Pay the Price

SOL was overpriced to me thats why its dumping hard , just my opinion anyway:manny: i see it @ 75 soon:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully Europe gets us pushing back up a bit when they wake up since Asia been dipping so far this evening but still holding up ok. Good to have this Sunday night dip cuz most of the big money I believe is US and they might have some interest in the morning with prices down a bit.

Still crazily predicting that ATOM hits a new ATH by Valentines Day. I'm liking this weekend support hits. Even tho it dipped big on Saturday. But on Friday id dipped down and bounced off the 50% fib line. Then Saturday it did dip down but touched the bottom of the ichimoku cloud before bouncing up and closing around the 61% fib. Then Sunday it dipped a bit and touched the top of the cloud before closing green. Today so far it has touched the 61% fib and trying to bounce back up. The thing I like is that the cloud starts rasing up over the next few days and the bottom of the cloud is right around the 50% fib line starting in late January and running until 02/18 or possibly later since it cuts off after that. So it likely will have some strong support at the 32.50 level for the next 3 weeks. Even a dip the next few days still has it with some good support on the cloud. The cloud also gets thicker starting next week so thats better than a weak thin cloud.

XyVUHUFn

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only been about 24 hours and already got $325 in rewards on oxdao. Good but doesn't help that Tomb and Reaper Farms pools are both down. Its ok cuz they'll bounce back over time. Gonna wait until I get 2k in rewards and then take half for profit to save for a rainy day on FTM stuff and add the other half to my stake.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only been about 24 hours and already got $325 in rewards on oxdao. Good but doesn't help that Tomb and Reaper Farms pools are both down. Its ok cuz they'll bounce back over time. Gonna wait until I get 2k in rewards and then take half for profit to save for a rainy day on FTM stuff and add the other half to my stake.
What's going on with reaper and TOMB now?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say breh do you have the contract for this, I see it's on Coin market cap - is it legit.
PooCoin BSC Charts
Chart is bottomed out since it launched in august without the product and bsc being the most impatient chain on planet earth.

absolutely legit dev is doxxed and has links with sunny king watch this to get a better understanding, it's a much improved version of filecoin and look at that marketcap.

Last edited: