1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man, some of these alts are getting killed. I'm down seven figures since November.:mjcry:.

I feel better about my situation but :damn:.

Here I was feeling down about a couple hundred grand in Saitama gains lost since the ATH and you damn near losing what the rest of us dream and making one day. :picard:

You're in our prayers. :mjcry:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened in 2008? It’s time to fall back on the whole thing?
Yea like papa surf said, at the end of 2017 into 2018 the market mooned. And then in early 2018 it started crashing and started the cold winter for 2 1/2 years.
There was still money to be made but everything was kinda trash during that time. What's slightly different about this time is that, with the exception of some surges, we've been on a downtrend for months.

The biggest thing I took from that time was that I should have been DCA and scooping up stuff even more. The bad times are when you should be doing the most research and buying.
It will hurt for a long time but if this market is what we think it is, you'll make a ton of money.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I feel better about my situation but :damn:.

Here I was feeling down about a couple hundred grand in Saitama gains lost since the ATH and you damn near losing what the rest of us dream and making one day.

You're in our prayers. :mjcry:

Closer to 1.5 since Thanksgiving.:mjcry:.

Just need this market to turn around.:to:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It's dipped some but most of mine are in staking so I'm holding. Long as I can get the rewards and use that money to survive I'm good.

Same here. I'm staking, and that's why I didn't sell anything. I should sell my staking rewards each week and keep some fiat, but I haven't done so.

I get about 25 ZEN/week, so I'm using that to withstand this market.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bitcoin can't possibly keep tanking. Right ? :mjcry:

conceited-yikes.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What happened in 2008? It’s time to fall back on the whole thing?

2 year bear market in 2018 that ended in 2020 due to the heavy government spending to prop up the economy.

2022 doesn't have that artificial injection of capital....Without new investors, the small coins will die quick...

January 18th 2018 my portfolio was like at 17k....thought the ride would be forever and it crashed to 5k....and there it stayed for years....sold at a loss....wasn"t patient....