1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
first 2 weeks in 2018 there was a mass run-up that capped off the market run of 2017…but the last 2 weeks in january 2018 were brutal and essentially kicked off the bear market as the market underwent a heavy correction…idk what will happen here but I’m definitely having flashbacks of that…I prepared myself by taking some more profit at the midpoint this month…should’ve taken more in hindsight

Live footage of @papa surf

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

:mjcry:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the first half of last year y’all got a glimpse in here of how damaged I was when it came to alts as a result of my experiences…thankfully a few of y’all talked some sense into me and got me back on my square

Man, some of these alts are getting killed. I'm down seven figures since November.:mjcry:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So with this huge sell off which coins are y’all prioritizing on buying?

It was fantom but then it dipped some more. Then I added a few more and it kept dipping. Might add a bit more.

The biggest bag I can control is my saitama and even tho I'm in profit, I should've taken out a long time ago. Might have to take more profit for some of these dips. Don't have much fiat to spend on the dips especially with other debts and I'm getting 19% on my stable coin so hard to take a risk in this type of market. I wanted to get to 5k ftm not including ones in liquidity pools so I might add a bit more since I have some usdc on that chain. Still adding $100 a week to eth but not trying to spend much on high cost tokens. Get a decent amount of something cheaper in case it doubles up. I already got some eth staked anyways. I do hear Solana is good but not sure if I'll get much or any. Maybe find a grand to throw at it. Gotta see if anything else interests me or just hold.