1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not crypto related but they do offer crypto but unrelated. I had a single $20 put on robinhood expiring next month that I sold in early December when it was around 19 or 20 and that shyt is all the way to $13 now. :russ::francis:

Who knows how much more I could've made if I would still have it. Prolly better if I would've had more than 1 but most my money was tied in AMC on there. Still funny to see them tanking. Prolly go under $10 soon.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget fellas when it comes to Crypto its a blood bath now. But we will be back in the high life again....all my crypto thats bleeding now............will be at an all time high again.....:lolbron:

All of those who laughed for me getting in crypto will smile and ask for a loan..:lolbron:

Only question is when. This can be a 1 year bear market or 1 month. If these coins sweep their lows on the charts it's gonna get ugly but buying at those levels can make you a millionaire.

I just got my student loans forgiven (shout out to Obama:obama:) so the timing of this bear market is perfect. If the market is down for an extended time I'll just keep putting my monthly loan payment amount into something on Coinbase :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya this is how 2018 went after things ran up the year before and for the first 2 weeks in january…should’ve taken a little but more profit last week…some bags I’m not touching regardless but I would’ve liked to sell the rest

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
ya this is how 2018 went after things ran up the year before and for the first 2 weeks in january…should’ve taken a little but more profit last week…some bags I’m not touching regardless but I would’ve liked to sell the rest
What happened in 2008? It’s time to fall back on the whole thing?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened in 2008? It’s time to fall back on the whole thing?

first 2 weeks in 2018 there was a mass run-up that capped off the market run of 2017…but the last 2 weeks in january 2018 were brutal and essentially kicked off the bear market as the market underwent a heavy correction…idk what will happen here but I’m definitely having flashbacks of that…I prepared myself by taking some more profit at the midpoint this month…should’ve taken more in hindsight