1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea like papa surf said, at the end of 2017 into 2018 the market mooned. And then in early 2018 it started crashing and started the cold winter for 2 1/2 years.
There was still money to be made but everything was kinda trash during that time. What's slightly different about this time is that, with the exception of some surges, we've been on a downtrend for months.

The biggest thing I took from that time was that I should have been DCA and scooping up stuff even more. The bad times are when you should be doing the most research and buying.
It will hurt for a long time but if this market is what we think it is, you'll make a ton of money.
Back then, it was nothing but pure grade A speculation and now we have DeFi.

Honestly, that's the answer to weathering the storm. Get into projects that have great DeFi ecosystem and opportunities. Your holdings are earning more for you, so when things recover, your patience is will be rewarded.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
GUnhOYvY

Need to hold that purple line. At least until the orange line crosses over it. Even if it takes a month or two or bit more.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This was on a Friday too, Monday is going to be wild since price action tends to happen on the weekdays.... Slight hopium bounce this weekend to 37-38 then a massive selloff on Monday started by Asian markets....

SOL, MATIC, CLV, CSPR, CRO are my buy-ins for the next month or two.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I say by mothers day, market will be at least 3.25T. That's practically double it's value from here. It falls on Sunday May 8 so 3 and a half months. Not too crazy a prediction since there's still a decent amount of time. I have another even crazier prediction involving one of my coins that I'll wait until the week is over on Sunday to make since its close to a support line and I don't want to say anything too crazy now. :russ::francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This was on a Friday too, Monday is going to be wild since price action tends to happen on the weekdays.... Slight hopium bounce this weekend to 37-38 then a massive selloff on Monday started by Asian markets....

Asia better buy the damn dip! They already had today to sell. China prolly be the main paper hands since they mad nobody wants to attend their Olympics.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

MATIC is solid had to sell yesterday but i still made a nice profit on it , bought around $1 months ago and sold it near $2:ehh:

its not even down as bad as some other top 20 coins :ehh:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Asia better buy the damn dip! They already had today to sell. China prolly be the main paper hands since they mad nobody wants to attend their Olympics.

We've been in this pattern for at least 12 weeks...dump occurs on Fridays, bounce on Sundays, holding support for a week, then another starting dip later in the week erasing any slight recovery. Thanksgiving week or after was probably the right time to sell everything.

Glad I made the call to take profits before this would occur as there was too much explosive growth like 2017....

Omicron isn't controlled and Chinese investors need those funds and with no end to the dipping in sight, they will sell big for short-term liquidity, if their exchanges can remain solvent (dont want a Mt. Gox) situation.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
on a different note matt damon is a straight bytch for that commercial :pachaha:

fortune favors the broke :sadcam:

The Asian astronaut jawn, her name was Satoshi....they ain't slick...

Matic is solid...made a nice profit of 12k or so with it last year...doing weekly buys.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I say by mothers day, market will be at least 3.25T. That's practically double it's value from here. It falls on Sunday May 8 so 3 and a half months. Not too crazy a prediction since there's still a decent amount of time. I have another even crazier prediction involving one of my coins that I'll wait until the week is over on Sunday to make since its close to a support line and I don't want to say anything too crazy now. :russ::francis:

:lupe:remember to post this when the time's right