1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:lupe:remember to post this when the time's right

Prediction: Atom can hopefully hold this support around $30 and will be past it's ATH by my birthday or rather valentines day.

Two hours later: this fukking coin down over $2 and who knows when the bottom is. :mjcry:

Did Europe wake up and continue selling? :mindblown:

I need to take my ass to sleep but who knows where any of these coins will be when I wake back up.

Even the stable coins are red per coingecko. :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Prediction: Atom can hopefully hold this support around $30 and will be past it's ATH by my birthday or rather valentines day.

Two hours later: this fukking coin down over $2 and who knows when the bottom is. :mjcry:

Did Europe wake up and continue selling? :mindblown:

I need to take my ass to sleep but who knows where any of these coins will be when I wake back up.

Even the stable coins are red per coingecko. :damn:

Got me looking up prices

Was going to get ALGO when it was at 99 cent like 12 hours ago, it's at 81 cents :picard:

Felt like getting CRO under 50 cent a month ago was a steal...its at 32 cents:dwillhuh:

FTM was poised to break into ATH in the 3's and now it's in the 1.80s:mjtf:

Dont even get me started on Chainlink :martin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, some of these alts are getting killed. I'm down seven figures since November.:mjcry:.
I only recently caught on to how 'tethering' up into stable coins during times of uncertainty is a better strategy than just diamond handing because you are bullish and expect the shyt to rise over time, especially important to be in stable coins during the very early parts of the year before the precedent is set.

I be watching some crypto guys content and they specifically look at how high up usdt, busd are in the top 10 even before shyt hits the fan so they know these smart people are the ones are able to buy the dip during times like these rather than be tied up in volatile azz coins.

You obviously can never predict a massive dip like this but these shytty markets are way more likely to do the opposite to what you want so always have the shyt in mind

Those good euphoric times we were having in march and april last year feel like a blur now those good times are so much shorter lived than the bs going on now :to:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Link damn near 2x down fr

I only recently caught on to how 'tethering' up into stable coins during times of uncertainty is a better strategy than just diamond handing because you are bullish and expect the shyt to rise over time, especially important to be in stable coins during the very early parts of the year before the precedent is set.

I be watching some crypto guys content and they specifically look at how high up usdt, busd are in the top 10 even before shyt hits the fan so they know these smart people are the ones are able to buy the dip during times like these rather than be tied up in volatile azz coins.

You obviously can never predict a massive dip like this but these shytty markets are way more likely to do the opposite to what you want so always have the shyt in mind

Those good euphoric times we were having in march and april last year feel like a blur now those good times are so much shorter lived than the bs going on now :to:

I need to make sure I take more profit, especially with my staking rewards. I get about 25 ZEN/week staking. I should have just kept selling those into USDT. However, I know I would have bought at $100, $80, $65, etc. I probably wouldn't have any any USDT left to buy at these levels. This dip is definitely painful. Some in the past have felt worse because my portfolio had not been as high up, so every deep felt extremely painful, but this one has cost me the most so far, by a country mile.

I bought some just a few minutes ago, but it's not too much.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got me looking up prices

Was going to get ALGO when it was at 99 cent like 12 hours ago, it's at 81 cents :picard:

Felt like getting CRO under 50 cent a month ago was a steal...its at 32 cents:dwillhuh:

FTM was poised to break into ATH in the 3's and now it's in the 1.80s:mjtf:

Dont even get me started on Chainlink :martin:

I definitely have been looking at my 1k link coins just now with them in the hot seat. Even calculated how much selling 250 would get me. Tempted to sell this starlink coin and getting this $1200 even tho I'm down on it most surely. And of course saitama the main one I'm tempted to sell some. I can sell a bit and still have enough to make millions if it goes on a run. The one coin I'm most tracking now but can't say it'll bounce back cuz watch it end up under 2k is eth.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Anyways, for those that haven't been through these dips and crashes before, BTC always bounces back. Alts are another story, but just hold on. I know most look at the charts and prices almost 24/7, but it might be best to place some buys (or just hold) and not look at the charts for even just a few days. It will do you wonders.:yeshrug:.

Daps
316blwcm.jpg

Not worried. My red bags eventually turn green. The only deals that have generated any profit were from yesterday. MKR (twice), NEAR, & HBAR for a grand total of $17.93.