1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What happened in the stock market? :wtf:

The last time the Nasdaq had two consecutive days below the 200 day moving average was during the March Covid crash. This happened today.

Ironically the last time this happened as we all know we dipped for a bit and rallied to a new ATH. Hands will be tested..but if you’ve been in the game for a minute you know those who are patient always win.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
its tanking right now because of the stock market

The stock market closed at 4:30!! :mindblown::damn:

I think the issue with Russia and Ukraine a big factor. They wanna talk all this invading and banning crypto shyt and it's causing a panic. This will continue to happen as long as we have people like Putin out there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn... OSMO with 90% APR for staking in Trust Wallet.

:lupe:

My mom's friend and her husband came over earlier so I can show them about CB since my mom told them how I got her setup, with everything dipping lately unfortunately. And I was telling them about osmo and how this high staking apr got me eating good. Easily making $100 a day on it around it's current price. Of course that doesn't help much when other coins have me losing thousands. :francis: But still good to have.

Daps
Putin buying Bitcoin after Russia banning crypto

putin-computer.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My mom's friend and her husband came over earlier so I can show them about CB since my mom told them how I got her setup, with everything dipping lately unfortunately. And I was telling them about osmo and how this high staking apr got me eating good. Easily making $100 a day on it around it's current price. Of course that doesn't help much when other coins have me losing thousands. :francis: But still good to have.
Where are you staking at? I'm not in the ATOM/COSMOS ecosystem, but a few projects have caught my attention.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where are you staking at? I'm not in the ATOM/COSMOS ecosystem, but a few projects have caught my attention.
I have a keplr wallet extension on chrome tied to my ledger. The validator I use for osmo is cosmostation. I use them for Atom so I'm already familiar with them. I think they near the top of the list or close to it so it's been reliable so far. I think I was using them for some of my Fetch also and I want to say CRO. Fetch uses a different separate wallet extension tho. But I think I use them for cro too. Don't keep up with that one much to see what it's rewards have been. For Juno and Huahua I was using Validating Chaos or something like that cuz someone in the osmosis discord recommended it. Good to have some atom staked as well cuz certain snapshots are from them for airdrops. I think 5 coins of each was the recommended minimum.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The last time the Nasdaq had two consecutive days below the 200 day moving average was during the March Covid crash. This happened today.

Ironically the last time this happened as we all know we dipped for a bit and rallied to a new ATH. Hands will be tested..but if you’ve been in the game for a minute you know those who are patient always win.

yeah I aint selling nothing :francis::mjlol:

Joe_tu-pac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How much investment is needed to earn that amount daily and how long until you see returns?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Also what's better? Keplr or Cosmostation for wallets on ATOM?

I'm about to have 2 wallets for every asset I fukk with.

I like keplr cuz of its interface and how I don't get my ledger unless it's to make a transaction. I can log in to the extension and see my rewards and amount of coins staked. I just need to connect the ledger when I want to claim rewards, delegate, vote on a governance, etc. For cosmostation wallet I gotta connect the ledger just to see the balance. That's why I don't mess with fetch or look at my balance as often. Fetch has its own browser extension wallet built off keplr as well but they not fully connected to cosmos ecosystem I think both krplr and cosmostation have mobile apps but I prefer pc versions cuz it's more options on things to do on there. Don't know what else keplr speeds as far as assets or other blockchains are concerned. I've seen mostly just cosmos stuff.