mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

46460ac0-788d-11ec-bfdb-eb7fdfcfaa64

All the scammers in India and Nigeria done passed us, even Venezuela with their high inflation and soon enough China and Russia will as well. SEC tryna have us in last place. :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Stargaze :lawd:

I wish I went more balls deep in atom last year. This ecosystem going places.

I was able to claim some airdrop tokens recently and staked plus lp. Think I still have some to claim but they were having issues. Gotta check later today again. A good one on there recently has been Chihuahua which is their meme coin. Has had a decent run so far and only been out about a month or so. It's slightly below a penny, hopefully it breaks thru soon.

Rewards been crazy good as well for staking. Over 400%.

Grafana

I cashed some over the weekend and waiting to hit $1k before taking more profit. If I could just live off cosmos ecosystem staking rewards forever I'd be :banderas:, even if it's just a basic lifestyle and nothing extravagant. Loving all the staking across the ecosystem.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was able to claim some airdrop tokens recently and staked plus lp. Think I still have some to claim but they were having issues. Gotta check later today again. A good one on there recently has been Chihuahua which is their meme coin. Has had a decent run so far and only been out about a month or so. It's slightly below a penny, hopefully it breaks thru soon.

Rewards been crazy good as well for staking. Over 400%.

Grafana

I cashed some over the weekend and waiting to hit $1k before taking more profit. If I could just live off cosmos ecosystem staking rewards forever I'd be :banderas:, even if it's just a basic lifestyle and nothing extravagant. Loving all the staking across the ecosystem.
Man, Thats the goal.
I was able to claim Chihuahua as well and started staking a couple days ago. But i haven't been following the price on that one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man, Thats the goal.
I was able to claim Chihuahua as well and started staking a couple days ago. But i haven't been following the price on that one.

Info.osmosis.zone is what I use to track everything in the ecosystem far as volume and liquidity and all that. But yeah it's been a blessing so far.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@storyteller I don't know what kind of shyt these folks trying to pull here. I'm waiting for the countdown to finish to get this Spider-Man comic and when it does I press the button and they hit me with some error. I go back and touch again and they say shyt sold out. They prolly kept them all for themselves. :stopitslime:

I see some people on the discord complaining too. Must be a common issue of being unable to acquire shyt on these drops. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Had my hopes up like I was gonna get 1/500 ultra rare. :mjcry:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crypto.com - REKT
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
CEX - REKT

read this article also in:
en - es - fr - ru - tr - zh

cryptocom-header2.png

It’s worse than we thought.

After our initial investigation, ErgoBTCuncovered even more lost funds from Crypto.com.

Another 444 BTC: ~$18.7M.

That brings the total value lost up to $33.7M, and moves Crypto.com up to position 15 on the leaderboard.

And still no acknowledgement of any loss from Crypto.com.

“All funds safe” ???

They’re lying to you.

ErgoBTC investigates…

We noted this abnormally large withdrawal from @cryptocom's payout wallet bc1q7cyrfmck2ffu2ud3rn5l5a8yv6f0chkp0zpemf via

06f7b6adac715ea7f30e2f23f52b3dfeed53...

Shortly after, several hundred withdrawals are consolidated into 4 outputs for 67.75 BTC.

The 271 BTC then make a series 24 or 25 BTC deposits to a well known BTC tumbler. 173 BTC at address bc1qk8wlwypvvr6v5lmsngg5a248k2a9cgrsrw5jsq is likely associated with the hack, has not yet been sent to the tumbler.

This tumbler has been commonly used in hacks attributed to the DPRK Lazarus Group and more recently in the attempted laundering of BTC from to this summer's Darkside ransomware activity.

These findings double the damage from our initial investigation, and increase the pressure on Crypto.com to come clean about what happened.

At least the CEO is happy…

cryptocom-ceo.png

Crypto.com should stop shytpostingand tell their users where their money has gone.

I remember reading way back that CRO had red flags. Didn't think it was true because they were doing well. Maybe there was some truth to it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Reading all over Twitter that FB or Meta or whatever they calling themselves these days and Instagram are getting into the NFT thing.

Be kinda cool to have that on your social media to share with your family and friends. Plus it brings more exposure to the industry.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
whoever suggested XFT before was a good call. circulating supply only ~ 5 mil and total 10 mil. doesn't even have a 100 million market cap yet. will look to add on dips.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller I don't know what kind of shyt these folks trying to pull here. I'm waiting for the countdown to finish to get this Spider-Man comic and when it does I press the button and they hit me with some error. I go back and touch again and they say shyt sold out. They prolly kept them all for themselves. :stopitslime:

I see some people on the discord complaining too. Must be a common issue of being unable to acquire shyt on these drops. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Had my hopes up like I was gonna get 1/500 ultra rare. :mjcry:

I haven't gotten a comic drop in a few weeks fam. It usually gives me the "reserving a copy" and then switches the message to an "all copies have been sold" sort of message. One thing to keep in mind though, is that you can keep trying that buy now button and might luck up. It says everything is sold but if someone doesn't complete the buying process then their piece will hit the market a few minutes later. I lucked up and got one of my only Golden Moments pieces by just spamming that buy now button for a few minutes after it told me there were no more.

For these Spiderman comics this week, the mad rush is crazy. Even in the secondary market, everything hits and gets bought almost instantly at the low end. I've been waiting until night or early the next morning to snipe a few and then putting them back on the market around 10:30 when it's about to close for the next drop. I bump the price to 10 dollars above floor and count on the mad rush when the market opens to get me some extra gems). So I've got two copies of each comic that dropped this week and I've been trying to keep it affordable by doing those little flips. It's easier for me since I can flip some collectibles to have the gems to fool around with though (and the prices for each consecutive drop have been cheaper, so I'm not sure if the prices will increase or decrease after Friday).

There's legit drop strategy videos on youtube because of how crazy the markets been moving recently. I'm trying to grab two or three of the cheaper collectibles and I'm playing a game of "sell for this much...buy it back if it drops to this much" with a few Cryptkin collectibles that are still cheap enough where I won't be sad if I can't buy 'em back. I learned the hard way playing that game with a more pricy piece. Sold a Necronomicon for 430 to keep buying back at 400 or lower....now it's worth 650 and I never kept a back-up.

Edit: actually, hold up...you may find bargains pretty soon because there's gonna be a sell-off from collectors that want to pick these up.

This is a new set.