1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How To Use An Inverted Hammer Candlestick Pattern In Technical Analysis - Commodity.com

Inverted hammer possible on Link. Optimistic on it going back up. Will have to see what tomorrow brings. Been a bit of a selloff in the afternoon across the market.

lWV5CT91

Even better is that it falls right on that 61% line so it has some support at least especially since it used that line back in September. Need a strong swing back up and another run at that 50% line. Hopefully we break $28 on the next run up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FTM also looking like an inverted hammer. Almost at Tuesdays low around 2.71 and I'm tempted to add maybe 100 to 250 more. Maybe in the middle at 175. Especially with it being near the support line around 2.70. I see a swing back up and hopefully over $3 by end of week and then ATH next week if things go really well.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
alot is relative but yes I sac'ed what i felt comfortable losing on 1 token. but enough that it doesn't need to hit a $ for me to be a millionaire.
Cool.
Do they have a breakdown of how many you'll possibly get per sacrifice? I know it has to be different per token?
Wondering if I should buy some HEX to sacrifice or ETH.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Cool.
Do they have a breakdown of how many you'll possibly get per sacrifice? I know it has to be different per token?
Wondering if I should buy some HEX to sacrifice or ETH.

All the info is on the website but at the beginning of the sac it was $1=10K plsx after the 10th it goes down 5% a day until the end of february. You must have metamask or the equivalent. it doesnt have to be an ethereum based token you can sac, bitcoin, ada, xrp, etc. It's based on $ not token. I'd buy hex to stake it's earning 38% apy. I earned 250 hex tokens in a month so far. The interest is dependent on amount and time of stake.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick up some solana it's on sale
What I've been buying lately $1.22 now.

Lots of good deals right now, trying to find a few to go heavier one, sprinkle some more on the rest.

BTC back under 40 k
Might get more ALGO, $1.13

1 month lows all over the place.