Queens,NY
FIbsGEpXEAwsffh.jpg

Shinja on a tear thx to bitmart :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah definitely. I regret not getting anything, especially the Delorean when that got released. I know it's been expanding like crazy with new brands and partnerships. I know that Walt and Mickey statue was big on there. I wouldn't know whether to get something as a collectible or to just hold and flip. Of course for the right price, anything could be for sale.

Did they ever fix the issue of being able to withdraw gems? I know that was something they had trouble with a while back. I think now you can buy gems directly in app. I think before it was something about sending omi over or some other complicated method that deterred me.

You can buy gems on the app, but the money transfers out aren't in place yet. They're piloting the money transfers out on a smaller scale now and will increase it after (they also have to appeal to multiple governments reporting laws with the process which seems to have slowed down the process). I think that lack of money transfers out is the reason it didn't pop sooner, when I got into it you could buy multiples of anything you want.

In terms of collectibles, pretty much everything appreciates. So you could buy and hold, chill for a couple of months and then flip what you don't want for gems to buy new stuff. Right now the pattern is that a drop hits, the secondary market overcharges for it, then the price drops sometimes to even below the list price. That's a period when you can stack up a few copies of a piece you think will appreciate. I've been slowly accumulating the first Mr. Fantastic NFT to flip in a couple months. The really valuable stuff is hard to get though. Out of all the Disney golden moments drops, I lucked up and got two. But my mistake was not selling some of my old stuff to grab the rest, they all went from a couple hundred gems to a couple thousand gems fast as hell.

Speaking of the Delorean, I had three, and flipped two of 'em to stack other stuff because it kept fluctuating. Now I regret that like crazy :mjcry:...but I'm holding onto my last one. If that veve-verse pops then it's gonna be a grail-type for sure (the Ghostbusters car is still sorta reasonable, could be worth a flier).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Things getting interesting with more on and off ramping options coming into this space. Things are moving so fast that regulation is lagging behind but the advancements and options are increasing.
:lupe:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@storyteller I see the damn delorean being listed for like 10 million. :damn:

That's crazy. Need to get in on this craze if shyt like that gonna keep happening. Tho I doubt much of them are being sold for that price anyways. I know they released a marketplace called Candy or something like that for the mlb nft recently. Was looking into them before when my boy got this world series nft after buying a Braves hat. Haven't checked out their market yet but might soon. I know top shot still going on but that was damn near impossible to get a drop when it was popping, think it died down a bit last I heard. That had issues with withdrawals also.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
get a digital wallet (Coinbase Wallet, TrustWallet, Metamask) and sign up for coinbase start there... :ld:

is there any benefit one has more than the other?

I think I have a coinbase account from when I placed online bets

Any specific coins/nft I should look at?

Sorry if i'm asking "Dumb" questions. Just want to get the right information.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
is there any benefit one has more than the other?

I think I have a coinbase account from when I placed online bets

Any specific coins/nft I should look at?

Sorry if i'm asking "Dumb" questions. Just want to get the right information.

I use CB wallet for my eth tokens trust wallet for the BNB tokens. Im not familiar with metamask but its a browser wallet...:ld:

See if your coinbase account still works...:ld:

The coins is crazy everything has its own feel, you gotta do your research, look for coins with good tokenomics, price, roadmap. utility, I tried to get into NFT's but until the ETH gas fees go down i dont fukk with em... :francis: diversify your portfolio

If anything saitama which has a dope burn mechanism/Reflections in wallets is a good choice and Shinja which you can buy ALOT of since it just started. :ld:

People know more than I do feel free to add on.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I use CB wallet for my eth tokens trust wallet for the BNB tokens. Im not familiar with metamask but its a browser wallet...:ld:

See if your coinbase account still works...:ld:

The coins is crazy everything has its own feel, you gotta do your research, look for coins with good tokenomics, price, roadmap. utility, I tried to get into NFT's but until the ETH gas fees go down i dont fukk with em... :francis: diversify your portfolio

People know more than I do feel free to add on.

Repped :salute: