1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is there any benefit one has more than the other?

I think I have a coinbase account from when I placed online bets

Any specific coins/nft I should look at?

Sorry if i'm asking "Dumb" questions. Just want to get the right information.
What kind of investor are you?

Do you have a high risk tolerance? Do you want to just set it and forget it and come back later? Do you value passive income or do you want to get into something that could 10X?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Do you have a high risk tolerance? Do you want to just set it and forget it and come back later? Do you value passive income or do you want to get into something that could 10X?

Yep please remember the golden rule only spend what your willing to lose...:wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I use CB wallet for my eth tokens trust wallet for the BNB tokens. Im not familiar with metamask but its a browser wallet...:ld:

See if your coinbase account still works...:ld:

The coins is crazy everything has its own feel, you gotta do your research, look for coins with good tokenomics, price, roadmap. utility, I tried to get into NFT's but until the ETH gas fees go down i dont fukk with em... :francis: diversify your portfolio

If anything saitama which has a dope burn mechanism/Reflections in wallets is a good choice and Shinja which you can buy ALOT of since it just started. :ld:

People know more than I do feel free to add on.

metamask>>>

You can add/access different ethereum based mainnets. It's the only wallet i'm aware of with this customizable feature. But after I was directed to it i didn't try looking for anything else.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller I see the damn delorean being listed for like 10 million. :damn:

That's crazy. Need to get in on this craze if shyt like that gonna keep happening. Tho I doubt much of them are being sold for that price anyways. I know they released a marketplace called Candy or something like that for the mlb nft recently. Was looking into them before when my boy got this world series nft after buying a Braves hat. Haven't checked out their market yet but might soon. I know top shot still going on but that was damn near impossible to get a drop when it was popping, think it died down a bit last I heard. That had issues with withdrawals also.

Fam...Spiderman got a collectible that sells for no less than 80K! No Way Home turned everything with a Spiderman link into instant cash.

I tried NBA TopShots but got in too late to land anything really valuable. Just bought a bunch of Knicks highlights on the secondary market since that's my team. Veve has a deal for NFL-related collectibles that I'm hoping lands before it's completely impossible to buy stuff. I didn't know about the MLB one. There was a crazy pump this week that looks like it's finally pulling back a bit...but fam...grab some cheap ish and just chill for a few months. It feels like everything inevitably pumps right now, so dropping a 100 in and grabbing a couple comics and a couple cheap collectibles could see you double or triple up with one decent run.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps

Would like to get into something that could 10X. I don't mind sitting for a bit but ideally i'm trying to make some money. this pandemic has been hard for me and my family. Just trying to help set them up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fam...Spiderman got a collectible that sells for no less than 80K! No Way Home turned everything with a Spiderman link into instant cash.

I tried NBA TopShots but got in too late to land anything really valuable. Just bought a bunch of Knicks highlights on the secondary market since that's my team. Veve has a deal for NFL-related collectibles that I'm hoping lands before it's completely impossible to buy stuff. I didn't know about the MLB one. There was a crazy pump this week that looks like it's finally pulling back a bit...but fam...grab some cheap ish and just chill for a few months. It feels like everything inevitably pumps right now, so dropping a 100 in and grabbing a couple comics and a couple cheap collectibles could see you double or triple up with one decent run.
yeah i feel ya. i see some comic book covers on there but everything looks to be sold out on the store. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next drop and try to get something. See if i load up my account cuz i have 0 gems now.

Daps
Just going thru my spreadsheet, had some coins listed I might get. One that was getting hyped up was Kadena. What happened with them? 75% drop last 2 months+

Kadena price today, KDA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Been watching kadena heavily too. Both them and glch hit thier ATH around the same time in November, and both and fell hard since. Keep in mind that’s the same time Bitcoin was about to bust through $70k and fell hard, so I guess it’s Just the market right now. I’m not worried about price action at all right now.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man shinja bout to break this zero :wow: this is crazy...

Looks like it got some major issues to fix on their audit, but hopefully they working on it.

Shibnobi - CertiK Security Leaderboard

I think it got listed on bitmart today or some exchange so thats been a big help. Should be at 50k holders soon. Looks like if it does erase that zero it has the potential to go on a nice run.

CLCFlOvY

Bounced off that 78% line a few times recently and the 20 day EMA looking to cross over the 100 day, tho its a 4H chart, still a good sign regardless. Had a nice run the last time they crossed back in early December. Goal is to get passed the mark where it crossed back down around Christmas which looks to be around the 1400 price. Of course getting to that 61% line and having that as support first would be better. Just gotta keep enjoying these reflections for now and know that its not even started its run yet.

Daps
Crypto.com - REKT
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
CEX - REKT

read this article also in:
en - es - fr - ru - tr - zh

cryptocom-header2.png

It’s worse than we thought.

After our initial investigation, ErgoBTCuncovered even more lost funds from Crypto.com.

Another 444 BTC: ~$18.7M.

That brings the total value lost up to $33.7M, and moves Crypto.com up to position 15 on the leaderboard.

And still no acknowledgement of any loss from Crypto.com.

“All funds safe” ???

They’re lying to you.

ErgoBTC investigates…

We noted this abnormally large withdrawal from @cryptocom's payout wallet bc1q7cyrfmck2ffu2ud3rn5l5a8yv6f0chkp0zpemf via

06f7b6adac715ea7f30e2f23f52b3dfeed53...

Shortly after, several hundred withdrawals are consolidated into 4 outputs for 67.75 BTC.

The 271 BTC then make a series 24 or 25 BTC deposits to a well known BTC tumbler. 173 BTC at address bc1qk8wlwypvvr6v5lmsngg5a248k2a9cgrsrw5jsq is likely associated with the hack, has not yet been sent to the tumbler.

This tumbler has been commonly used in hacks attributed to the DPRK Lazarus Group and more recently in the attempted laundering of BTC from to this summer's Darkside ransomware activity.

These findings double the damage from our initial investigation, and increase the pressure on Crypto.com to come clean about what happened.

At least the CEO is happy…

cryptocom-ceo.png

Crypto.com should stop shytpostingand tell their users where their money has gone.