1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
RSR been pumpfaking for a few months now. serious opportunity cost but i'm still holding bout 50% of my original supply.
A ton of
juelz-talking.gif

in that end of year update

Fundamentals of the project have changed a lot in the past year. And they are still proceeding with the token unlock in January. Don't let that we'll only limit the selling to 3% of the daily exchange trading volume stuff fool you either.

The 3 billion they dumped on the market this year really killed the price action.

What do you think VCs who are already up 60x+ will do when they finally get their tokens in January that have been locked for years?

You think they're gonna hold out for some hypothetical future staking rewards or take their profits and bounce?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A ton of
juelz-talking.gif

in that end of year update

Fundamentals of the project have changed a lot in the past year. And they are still proceeding with the token unlock in January. Don't let that 3% of the daily exchange trading volume stuff fool you.

The 3 billion they dumped on the market this year really killed the price action.

What do you think VCs who are already up 60x+ will do when they finally get their tokens in January that have been locked for years?

I hope it does tank…sub-penny status…this will absolutely be a textbook case of “buy the dip” even tho the phrase has become entirely cliche/borderline meaningless

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I hope it does tank…sub-penny status…this will absolutely be a textbook case of “buy the dip” even tho the phrase has become entirely cliche/borderline meaningless
Oh yea. I mean they've got somewhat of a working product. Little adoption. It could still turnout to be a major success year or 2 from now, but if you already have good profits from this I don't see why you would want to stick around getting dumped on by VCs

Come back and re-up when shyt is sub penny status from all the selling

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…if you already have good profits…

shyt has been trading sideways since I been in it so I’m just hold and take the hit if it dips…the amount I plan to buy if it hits sub-penny status will lower my average cost substantially

only thing I’m looking to move is some of this SHIB…I’m sitting at an “excess” right now…I’m holding out hope for one last surge at the start of january but it’s looking like COVID has other plans…biden supposed to talk tuesday about new measures to take or some shyt…I don’t expect it will bode well for crypto, stock, etc.

Biden to deliver Tuesday speech on omicron variant as Covid cases rise

*edit*

actually I’m sell this RSR bag and put it in ETH and leave it on the side…it’s at a bit of a loss but I’m sincerely expecting it to dip hard…so there’s no need to watch this bag rot when I could use it to buy more later when I jump back in

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually I’m sell this RSR bag and put it in ETH and leave it on the side…it’s at a bit of a loss but I’m sincerely expecting it to dip hard…so there’s no need to watch this bag rot when I could use it to buy more later when I jump back in

done…best case scenario, even if there is a market surge in early january, RSR gonna sit sideways since there’s no catalyst expected til the end of Q1/start of Q2 assuming there are no more delays…my reason for jumping in and buying more was I was heavily anticipating mainnet at the end of this month/start of next…no need to watch this bag hemorrhage for the next 3-4 months when I can take what I have and add it to whatever I use to buy back in if/when it dips significantly…sorry just thinking out loud for future reference

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We should be able to survive a small dip today and maybe tomorrow. Hopefully it gets bought up like they been doing past week and a half or so. Do need some lockdowns to ease the spread of this virus especially the omicron. But nothing too drastic. Just gotta take it one day at a time and remain calm.