1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Damn Nikka they just got started...:hhh: u sound like a hater... Did you even read any white paper? :patrice:
Honestly I don't even think there's much of a point for a white paper for most meme coins I mean really when you think about it, most of it is just randomized play money. Besides having a Dex, random nfts, and whatever the latest phrase is they basically do the same thing, with the same utility, really depends on who likes what ATM.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly I don't even think there's much of a point for a white paper for most meme coins I mean really when you think about it, most of it is just randomized play money. Besides having a Dex, random nfts, and whatever the latest phrase is they basically do the same thing, with the same utility, really depends on who likes what ATM.

Maybe but maybe not we have no idea how these tokens turn out in the future case in point shib surprised alot of people with its utlity & usage :ld:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like my prediction started coming true. :leon:

FfuHhx51

That blue line where the last big spike hit is the target. Need it to get over it.

My $180 with gas have doubled up to $375. Not too shabby. :leon: But still hungry for more. :feedme:

Set a new ATH and looks like it might crack a zero in the next 12 to 36 hours. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I tell my friend a few weeks back that she should get into investing in like btc and eth at least. Something simple to get her started. She never does, which I figured. Then recently she tells me she got her kids phones for christmas. I consider them like a niece and nephew. Mind you these kids are 6 and 7. Ain't no reason for a child that young to have an iphone 13. But I wasn't about to get into an argument with their mom about her financial decisions so I just let it be. I was gonna get her son one of those gaming remotes that the phone goes in the middle since these kids nowadays like playing that roblox and fortnite and all that. But I was like fukk it, Ima get them something better. I had her setup an account with kucoin since coinbase doesn't allow it. but kucoin lets you have subaccounts. so she created one for all 3 of her kids. I sent her some eth for her son and then double for one of her daughters since her birthday is actually on xmas so xmas and birthday. And I taught her how to separate it in each subaccount for each child. gonna do that every year from now on. better to get them setup and investing early than wasting money on toys that are gonna get used for a while then prolly forgotten. 10 years of growth on eth can get them setup when they turn 18 and start getting responsibilities and college and driving and all that. get them setup now cuz I didn't have that opportunity at their age. her oldest daughter is 17 and wanted the new oculus quest but I might just give her some eth too and help get her setup with a crypto account when she turns 18 so she can start on her own path. no better gift than some crypto especially for the younger generation. imagine these kids having enough to buy a car or help pay for their college education when they grow up. better than whatever random junk I would've usually gotten them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
DfsC5XVm

OMI looking ready to fly hopefully. I like that the black line is crossing over the orange one. It did that back in September and look at how high it went. I also noticed it did a cup and handle pattern (purple lines back during the summer) and the top of the cup and where it broke out was the same line where it set some support on the current head and shoulders pattern, the purple circle. Now all it needs to do is just keep going up. I think that top purple circle may be the new support if it can just get up there. Think that anytime during Christmas weekend it will be up there and ready to run towards the 8s to end the year.