1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nice start to the day so far. Hopefully breaking above this downward trend on the purple line can give us some momentum for the next day or two so the EMAs can cross again. Need to get back above that orange line.

24Soh9qy

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How much you put in?
Went in the drip garden for the manor farm with 18k the payout is 3 percent a day. Drip itself was like 3 or 4k a couple months ago. It's still early that whole ecosystem is gonna be big I suggest y'all cats jump in there at least just take a look at both.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went in the drip garden for the manor farm with 18k the payout is 3 percent a day. Drip itself was like 3 or 4k a couple months ago. It's still early that whole ecosystem is gonna be big I suggest y'all cats jump in there at least just take a look at both.
I'm new to the whole dao/staking thing, seems pretty cool but we are heavily realiant on the price staying stable for these things ain't we. Printing a certain value of tokens a day won't mean much when folks start selling and the price value of the coin drops though right?

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm new to the whole dao/staking thing, seems pretty cool but we are heavily realiant on the price staying stable for these things ain't we. Printing a certain value of tokens a day won't mean much when folks start selling and the price value of the coin drops though right?
With drip there's a 10 percent tax to claim and a 10 percent tax to sell. The taxed drip gets sent to a burn wallet to help prevent the price from crashing when the big whales sell.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How do y’all feel about Polygon (MATIC)? Copped some in May, and it’s doing good since then. Digging into NFTs kinda hipped me to the use case for it as a L2 solution. Does MATIC have any competition in that lane?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I keep posting about DRIP but..... posted this back in July when DRIP was $10. Now at $80 and on a crazy tear. 1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

New aspect of the ecosystem dropping tomorrow that should push the price even higher. Check out this brehs vid to learn more on that.

New farm droppin two weeks after and more shyt being built to further the ecosystem. Best thing in Crypto hands down.

If you on BSC already here's a quicky on how to get in.

I'll even airdrop brehs a couple.

:jbhmm:

Think I will jump in today.