1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The market already taking a dump.
Yea, I heard Biden was gonna speak on Tues and announce some possible lockdowns.
But yall are hearing tomorrow?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hearing that grim finance got hacked. Never got in it but sucks for those that did.

FTM looking like the new BSC when it comes to hacks, exploits and scams. Not a good look for the chain, and no matter how much research you do on DeFi shyt like that can happen to you.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can vouch for Ledger and Trezor. Ledger is more popular I think. It also seems to support more altcoins. So if you are into alts Ledger is it.
I've been reading up on these. With these two, are they good with mobile? Or are you forced to open up a computer every time you want to use them?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I've been reading up on these. With these two, are they good with mobile? Or are you forced to open up a computer every time you want to use them?

Ledger Nano X comes with a cable you can plug right into your phone and use the phone app to manage everything, no PC required. But PC is supported if you prefer it.

Last I checked my Trezor made me use the desktop pc software because there was no mobile application at all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We should be able to survive a small dip today and maybe tomorrow. Hopefully it gets bought up like they been doing past week and a half or so. Do need some lockdowns to ease the spread of this virus especially the omicron. But nothing too drastic. Just gotta take it one day at a time and remain calm.

Bitcoin green for the day and the market cap starting to go green for the day as well. Won't be surprised if it finishes in the green. All that panic talk with Biden and covid and lockdowns and we right back to where the day started.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin green for the day and the market cap starting to go green for the day as well. Won't be surprised if it finishes in the green. All that panic talk with Biden and covid and lockdowns and we right back to where the day started.

I seen this tweet in the discord that gave official word that biden’s speech tomorrow is not gonna be about a lockdown :blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seen this tweet in the discord that gave official word that biden’s speech tomorrow is not gonna be about a lockdown :blessed:

maybe not a lockdown but we need to do something. down here there have been lots of cases and all the parks full of people getting tested. my brother still positive. he's getting tested again in a few days. luckily i came out negative. i'm vaxxed but he wasn't. but the cases have been spreading. won't be surprised if some countries do lockdown. especially those island nations like new zealand and australia and japan, and any others that can minimize the spread on their own. plus all the mask mandates prolly coming back. if anyone been in the game with us for a while or thru out this covid thing, hopefully they got some decent profits to survive if market goes down a bit or stays stable. i might pull some profits just to get by for the next month or two if it does that.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Pray for me and my 1 coin. :lawd:

Snowbear DAO
I'm not gonna lie I kinda hate how they go for these juvenile styles to represent themselves cause it's serious money in this stuff and a name like snowbear with them plastering a bunch of cartoon bears everywhere, just reminds me of how stuck in the childhood phase alot of adults are

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
maybe not a lockdown but we need to do something. down here there have been lots of cases and all the parks full of people getting tested. my brother still positive. he's getting tested again in a few days. luckily i came out negative. i'm vaxxed but he wasn't. but the cases have been spreading. won't be surprised if some countries do lockdown. especially those island nations like new zealand and australia and japan, and any others that can minimize the spread on their own. plus all the mask mandates prolly coming back. if anyone been in the game with us for a while or thru out this covid thing, hopefully they got some decent profits to survive if market goes down a bit or stays stable. i might pull some profits just to get by for the next month or two if it does that.
Hope you got a lil something to stake so that can at least earn you some residuals while you wait

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hope you got a lil something to stake so that can at least earn you some residuals while you wait
I stake some eth on coinbase, atom and osmo on their exchange, plus ust on anchor protocol. I hear Link might have staking soon too. Not to mention my saitama that gives reflections. All about that residual income. Just gotta convert some more to stable and I'll be good. Lots of good staking and interest out there for now.