1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RSR gave some new info on the unlocking schedule when the main net goes live in a few months.

May not be as bad as expected. They have two options for the unlock.
All liquidity has to go through an OTC of their specific choosing.

damn they postponed mainnet?

thought it was supposed to be end of Q4

lemme check their twitter

*edit*

nvm…reading now…

With all of this in mind, our new estimated protocol launch timeframe is around the end of March or sometime in April:

1*VkftXOt5A35vGzAZTkxmJg.png

I’m expecting/anticipating the market to be dead by then…if it is and we get a significant price drop, I’ll have to buy more to offset the loss before mainnet…a coinbase listing even during a potential bear market should still get a decent uptick

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn they postponed mainnet?

thought it was supposed to be end of Q4

lemme check their twitter

*edit*

nvm…reading now…

I’m expecting/anticipating the market to be dead by then…if it is and we get a significant price drop, I’ll have to buy more to offset the loss before mainnet…a coinbase listing even during a potential bear market should still get a decent uptick

As in 0? :lupe:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
If it truly is the start of the bear market, April'ish would probably be a good prediction for when things would be getting really low. The breakdowns in the past took like a good 4 to 6 months to hit a level where they trended sideways for months (until another big drop happens like 9-10 months into the bear market).

Im really curious to watch it though from the outside. I cannot tell at all if this really is a bear market start because everything seems so different compared to previous cycles.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only made like $80 so far on this mongoose coin but it broke out of a falling wedge earlier so I feel like its gonna go on a decent run tomorrow or today actually since I'm still in wednesday mode. Currently around a resistance level that it hopefully can break thru.

Where it was then, to where it is now.

:leon::wow:

g6y48Fka

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why they unsticky this.

BTW brehs how did yall go about getting a physical wallet? Is the Ledger Nano still recommended. As far as non-physical wallets; how yall decide on which app to use or are most people using multiple?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Why they unsticky this.

BTW brehs how did yall go about getting a physical wallet? Is the Ledger Nano still recommended. As far as non-physical wallets; how yall decide on which app to use or are most people using multiple?

I can vouch for Ledger and Trezor. Ledger is more popular I think. It also seems to support more altcoins. So if you are into alts Ledger is it.