Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
0uwwheu731681.jpg

giphy.gif

bout fukking time :wow:
Man really what the fukk are those other coins tho? Like deku and Luffy? Why I get a feeling this meme coin shyt going to end up being something children mostly use amongst themselves lol none of those projects look serious lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man really what the fukk are those other coins tho? Like deku and Luffy? Why I get a feeling this meme coin shyt going to end up being something children mostly use amongst themselves lol none of those projects look serious lol.

there's a catch to being listed on saitamask...:smugfavre: and secondly these coins have built in burn mechanisms built in just like saitama so their value can be greater than most out there... also thats just the first wave :pachaha:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Platform for anime fans :wow:

Luffy is One Piece, Deku is My Hero Academia, Saitama is One Punch Man, Kishimoto is named after the creator of Naruto

Some bought Saitama without knowing it was a meme coin based on One Punch Man and Doge :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Reviving this post because it looks like this shyt rugged breh looked so legit :dwillhuh:

Yup. Turns out that the CEO was a scamming piece of shyt rug artist. He was able to make himself appear legit by being fully doxxed, making some products, registering as a stock corp, getting mentioned in Forbes and the WSJ, etc. He even swindled a publicly traded company into partnering with him for that Haiti project. Never seen no shyt like that honestly. It still went up 20x from the point i got in and i did take some profit, but didn’t cash out anything near my peak profit of 100k. Some red flags was there so I guess this just ended up as an expensive ass lesson. Always cash out profit on the way up no matter how legit a project seems

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Turns out that the CEO was a scamming piece of shyt rug artist. He was able to make himself appear legit by being fully doxxed, making some products, registering as a stock corp, getting mentioned in Forbes and the WSJ, etc. He even swindled a publicly traded company into partnering with him for that Haiti project. Never seen no shyt like that honestly. It still went up 20x from the point i got in and i did take some profit, but didn’t cash out anything near my peak profit of 100k. Some red flags was there so I guess this just ended up as an expensive ass lesson. Always cash out profit on the way up no matter how legit a project seems
Damn i didn't even buy the shyt but kept tabs on it since i'm trying to move towards micro caps with solid fundamentals since shytcoining is becoming a zero sum game. Oddly enough i got rugged today on some shyt that had a yahoo finance article so be careful out there brehs these scammers are actually paying for marketing materials so it's extra deceiving now, as always in hindsight there is always red flags there but the obsession to be ultra early to something can be blinding :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel like this shyt is going to take off come January bc of taxes and shyt

Yeah been looking like market goes up and down lately. I can see it going sideways like that for a bit longer until maybe after Christmas to end of year. Likely keep building higher lows for the next week or so and get everything ready for the new year run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
One of my IG pages posted about this Papa DAO thing.

PAPADAO

Looks to be on the avax network and has a high apr like most DAO usually do. Gotta do more research on it but doesn't seem too bad. Currently at 7.24. Has been dipping but the high rate might help with that.

https://twitter.com/PapaDAOofficial

Looks to be focused on metaverse and gamefi.

Gonna see whats good with their discord.

Join the PAPA DAO (PA,PA) Discord Server!

Might just grab 100 coins from my saitama stack and see what it does.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this shyt is going to take off come January bc of taxes and shyt

Yep same here. I think its fud and people in america and around the world pulling out for christmas and chinese new year.

Then in late January this shyt gonna run again.

Oh well homie just gives me more time to buy the dip.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my IG pages posted about this Papa DAO thing.

PAPADAO

Looks to be on the avax network and has a high apr like most DAO usually do. Gotta do more research on it but doesn't seem too bad. Currently at 7.24. Has been dipping but the high rate might help with that.

https://twitter.com/PapaDAOofficial

Looks to be focused on metaverse and gamefi.

Gonna see whats good with their discord.

Join the PAPA DAO (PA,PA) Discord Server!

Might just grab 100 coins from my saitama stack and see what it does.

Let us know how this goes man. Got to watch out for some of these DAOs that they ain't some dang rug pull.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the end none of these meme coins are going to amount to sh1t.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i didn't even buy the shyt but kept tabs on it since i'm trying to move towards micro caps with solid fundamentals since shytcoining is becoming a zero sum game. Oddly enough i got rugged today on some shyt that had a yahoo finance article so be careful out there brehs these scammers are actually paying for marketing materials so it's extra deceiving now, as always in hindsight there is always red flags there but the obsession to be ultra early to something can be blinding :snoop:
Was that meta safemoon?