1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Seems like this article had no impact on the price this morning. They should keep pumping these articles out so people can stop caring about them.

Well its just an announcement of plans. If they actually do push through to a proper ban we would see price action then, but that would likely be over a year from now and during a bear market anyway. So just lower levels to accumulate at if you are long on crypto.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s good coli fam. I found what I think is a really good gem that we can all eat off of. It’s called candela coin. It looks to decentralize solar energy so that people can transfer energy to people peer to peer without relying on a main grid. The developer team is super doxxed and extremely goal oriented. Right now it’s extremely low market cap with a lot of upside potential. Do your own research of course but this is one of the few gems on BSC. I think this shyt can hit a dollar in a few months
Reviving this post because it looks like this shyt rugged breh looked so legit :dwillhuh:

Daps
$973M In Dogecoin Transferred To Unknown Wallet After Tesla Announcement
On Tuesday, an anonymous whale wallet transferred $973 million in Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) to two separate wallets.

What Happened: According to an alert from on-chain wallet tracker WhaleStats, a wallet sent 5.4 billion DOGE worth $973 million to two wallets on Dec. 14 at 12:27 UTC.

The transaction cost the sender a total of 4.49 DOGE or 71 cents.

The first recipient wallet received 80 million DOGE worth $12.6 million, while the second recipient wallet received 5.3 billion DOGE worth $844 million.

The transactions occurred two hours after Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk announced that Tesla would accept DOGE as payment for merchandise.

5,351,593,214 $DOGE ($844,626,000 USD) had been transferred to unknown wallet 1 day 19 hours 6 minutes ago

Transaction: WhaleStats#DogeArmy Is it #Tesla ? pic.twitter.com/of4JEhSTFh

— WhaleStats – the top 1000 Ethereum richlist (@WhaleStats) December 16, 2021

The meme coin's price surged 40% after the news but has since erased most of the gains associated with Musk’s announcement.

The last few days have seen a significant amount of whale activity in terms of transfers across the Dogecoin blockchain.

Data from IntoTheBlock revealed that DOGE saw a 148% increase in on-chain transfers exceeding $100,000 between Dec. 14 and 15.

DOGE Price Action: As of Thursday, DOGE was trading at 17 cents, down 0.5% over 24 hours. The coin’s daily trading volume exceeded $1.8 billion, 41% lower than yesterday’s levels.

Photo by Executium on Unsplash.

Daps
Reviving this post because it looks like this shyt rugged breh looked so legit :dwillhuh:

:deadmanny:

FB887631-F911-4906-BE0-E-7-D49-E706-B92-C.jpg
Yes

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: never heard of it

I remember asking about that one, looked a little sketchy.

Aug. 31
What’s good coli fam. I found what I think is a really good gem that we can all eat off of. It’s called candela coin. It looks to decentralize solar energy so that people can transfer energy to people peer to peer without relying on a main grid. The developer team is super doxxed and extremely goal oriented. Right now it’s extremely low market cap with a lot of upside potential. Do your own research of course but this is one of the few gems on BSC. I think this shyt can hit a dollar in a few months

Where did you buy it at? I tried CoinMarketCap:

Candela Coin price today, CLA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

It says Vindax, I get:

Sorry, we do not provide our services to US and Canada citizens and residents of the USA and Canada whether located on US and Canada territories or abroad.

Or you get it thru TrustWallet, Metamask? Haven't tried those yet.

Oct. 23
It seems like candela has found a solid price floor at around 4-4.5 cents (5-5.5m market cap). A bit more than 2x from ath. This coming week we have the Candela stock offering on the 25th. First time a crypto company has done that. Also a major exchange listing should be coming this week. I believe it will be a top 10-20 exchange. Another surge should be on the way with a new price floor established. Soon these prices will be gone for good.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only made like $80 so far on this mongoose coin but it broke out of a falling wedge earlier so I feel like its gonna go on a decent run tomorrow or today actually since I'm still in wednesday mode. Currently around a resistance level that it hopefully can break thru.

Looks like my prediction started coming true. :leon:

FfuHhx51

That blue line where the last big spike hit is the target. Need it to get over it.

My $180 with gas have doubled up to $375. Not too shabby. :leon: But still hungry for more. :feedme: