1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm kind of interested in this...how much did you start out with?
Like 3 or maybe 4k breh I dont even remember. I got in on the pre-sale. Had I compounded that shyt daily the whole time I'd be killing shyt. Can't complain though I have 7K worth of drip available to me last time I claimed was six days ago.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Like 3 or maybe 4k breh I dont even remember. I got in on the pre-sale. Had I compounded that shyt daily the whole time I'd be killing shyt. Can't complain though I have 7K worth of drip available to me last time I claimed was six days ago.
:ehh::wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
cosmos giving me two more random airdrops. :wow:

some dog coin called chihuahua and some lum coin.

gotta see when trading available for the hua coin so i can flip half of it depending on the price they give me. might stake the other half.

for lum its requiring me to vote on a proposal that hasn't been activated yet before I can claim more so gotta wait a few days on that plus stake some to earn the full airdrop. might sell some tho and get some free money. :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
IMO once they finally switch to eth and dump that Go coin ecomi will run big time.

Its official. Looks like they switched to ETH network earlier. Veve on eth now. Think their NFTs are gonna be on opensea if they aren't already there.

QQ0KEoO5

Need OMI to get back over this orange line. :ohlawd:

Hopefully it does a inverse head and shoulders and completes the right shoulder around end of year/start of 2022.

Looks like my prediction coming true.

KsKxwLvV

The purple circle being the green bars in the top pic and then the head and shoulders looking to have formed over the past two weeks. I think when it hits that orange line and goes above it, it can definitely fly. That green line it bounced being the 50% fib line and the orange one being the 23% one. It definitely has some potential. First step is getting past that orange line and then starting to attack those two previous spikes before powering up for the much bigger spike earlier in the year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its official. Looks like they switched to ETH network earlier. Veve on eth now. Think their NFTs are gonna be on opensea if they aren't already there.

Looks like my prediction coming true.

KsKxwLvV

The purple circle being the green bars in the top pic and then the head and shoulders looking to have formed over the past two weeks. I think when it hits that orange line and goes above it, it can definitely fly. That green line it bounced being the 50% fib line and the orange one being the 23% one. It definitely has some potential. First step is getting past that orange line and then starting to attack those two previous spikes before powering up for the much bigger spike earlier in the year.

So how high omi gonna go???:patrice: cause its been stagnant even though its a good project.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only made like $80 so far on this mongoose coin but it broke out of a falling wedge earlier so I feel like its gonna go on a decent run tomorrow or today actually since I'm still in wednesday mode. Currently around a resistance level that it hopefully can break thru.