Btc bouncing back with the whole market like
N91PQch.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got back from getting the covid antibodies since my brother tested positive, hopefully my test comes out negative, so haven't been keeping up with too much past few hours. But I do see the market been bouncing back up. Noticed a few things on there too.

D4rZyNtL

Looks like that 50% Fib been holding up well past few days. I gotta move my trend line up now that I see its down a bit but hopefully we still on course. Don't know whats up with that volume spike from yesterday tho.

91cLsBrj

And for ETH looks like it bounced off the 38% line. Was close to the trend line but had a decent bounce back so far today. I'm still hopeful we see 5k ETH by end of year and a strong finish today can help get it some momentum there.

BTC has a chance to look decent end of year also but I feel like it might be harder for it compared to eth. Hopefully we do see some decent gains or at least back to where we were on some coins and get back some of these lost gains.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bought a little more Glitch, was waiting to see how low it would go, but I'm just DCAing.

I tried using Crypto.com and it was giving me an error so I just did what I had you do on CB.

Glitch isn't in CDC but I was trying to take advantage of the waived transactions fees and get XLM there to send it to KuCoin.

With how much pump faking going in, I didn't put all the cash I have into it. It's crazy how fluid crypto is. Right after the stock market recovered, the price went from 91 cents to like 1.10...

:dahell:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Had the scare of my life the past few days. I had multiple wallets on a device. I had four wallets and thought I had the seed phrase for all of them. Of course I only had the seed phrase for three of them, and the fourth was the one where I had pretty much everything. Laptop shyt the bed the other day, and I could barely sleep and work the past few days while I tried to get it fixed. I ended up getting my laptop fixed, and now I don't have to blow my noodles out.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Had the scare of my life the past few days. I had multiple wallets on a device. I had four wallets and thought I had the seed phrase for all of them. Of course I only had the seed phrase for three of them, and the fourth was the one where I had pretty much everything. Laptop shyt the bed the other day, and I could barely sleep and work the past few days while I tried to get it fixed. I ended up getting my laptop fixed, and now I don't have to blow my noodles out.
:picard::snoop:I know that feeling was stressful

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:snoop:I know that feeling was stressful

Yeah, beyond. I tried not to panic too much as I figured it was just a battery issue, but, all I could think about is how badly I'd be fukked if I couldn't access it. With the amount I've been able to make over the past four or five years, and then to imagine it all being wiped clean, I was nervous as fuk.:mjcry:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, beyond. I tried not to panic too much as I figured it was just a battery issue, but, all I could think about is how badly I'd be fukked if I couldn't access it. With the amount I've been able to make over the past four or five years, and then to imagine it all being wiped clean, I was nervous as fuk.:mjcry:.

Glad everything came out alright in the end. That's too crazy.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I keep posting about DRIP but..... posted this back in July when DRIP was $10. Now at $80 and on a crazy tear. 1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

New aspect of the ecosystem dropping tomorrow that should push the price even higher. Check out this brehs vid to learn more on that.

New farm droppin two weeks after and more shyt being built to further the ecosystem. Best thing in Crypto hands down.

If you on BSC already here's a quicky on how to get in.

I'll even airdrop brehs a couple.

Last edited: