1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen coinbase announce this yet…cool in general seeing the NBA and players dive into this shyt tho…crypto is clearly here to stay…just have to make sure you’re in projects that will have some sort of longevity…granted that’s easier said than done

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I haven’t seen coinbase announce this yet…cool in general seeing the NBA and players dive into this shyt tho…crypto is clearly here to stay…just have to make sure you’re in projects that will have some sort of longevity…granted that’s easier said than done

With his reputation for switching to better teams to try and win, hopefully coinbase doesn't let another exchange beat them.

They mess around and summer 2022 we see this.

aAD5Zvg.png

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dot is looking to go lower and lower.
Should have sold at the previous ATH - FTM is also significantly low from its previous high.
What are you all accumulating at the moment?
:mjcry:
fukk Hodling. Next time Dot reaches its close to its ATH I’m selling for some profit, then leaving the rest and letting it ride. There’s no point in holding if alts are guaranteed to drop 30-70% anytime a correction happens.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh right i be getting the seed phrase and passwords confused sometimes. Seed phrase is a different beast for sure. I made sure i not only wrote it down but also emailed that bytch to myself and saved it on every note pad on every darn device i own :wow:
:patrice:
Be careful with that breh, if your email or any of your devices get compromised it could be game over for those phrases.

Having that kind of info in the cloud makes it vulnerable if any of those services have a breach.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was asking on reddit what if you create a seed phrase in different languages to throw off the hackers. Can do some words in English, others in Spanish, French, German, etc.

I wonder how sites work for other languages. I assume everyone here speaks and sees the coli in English unless they translate shyt for you automatically.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm in this Telegram and this dude just said that this address stole his SHIB

DeBank | DeFi Wallet for Ethereum Users

Look at how much money is in this wallet... and look at how much SHIB is in it.
Y'all must of glossed by this post, but its alarming that a SHIB whale wallet is potentially a hacker's

:francis:

29Ms worth of SHIB and over 80Ms total of other stuff in here overall... With the wallet only being open for a little over 200 days

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I got my seeds written down. One is in my safe and the other copy is in my moms safe.

But couldn't breh just contact Coinbase support to let him? I think there's a process where you have to verify your identity but they should be able to let him in eventually..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be careful with that breh, if your email or any of your devices get compromised it could be game over for those phrases.

Having that kind of info in the cloud makes it vulnerable if any of those services have a breach.

ya…at the very least, he should create a password-protected zip file before doing that…still risky but less so

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got my seeds written down. One is in my safe and the other copy is in my moms safe.

But couldn't breh just contact Coinbase support to let him? I think there's a process where you have to verify your identity but they should be able to let him in eventually..
I don't know if this applies for their wallet. It's different than accessing their exchange

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Soccer teams and basketball teams are going to give this shyt momentum. And see the thing is, people think crypto won't last, but never stop to consider WHO owns these teams. For example, we have the td garden. name is owned by td bank of course, when I went there algorand was advertising all over that bytch, in an arena with a bank on its title. Clearly the owners, who we all know are plugged in, see what the future is and if they do, then other executives and suits too, ESPECIALLY the banks because they have the the best teams and people for their bottom line and forecasts.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soccer teams and basketball teams are going to give this shyt momentum. And see the thing is, people think crypto won't last, but never stop to consider WHO owns these teams. For example, we have the td garden. name is owned by td bank of course, when I went there algorand was advertising all over that bytch, in an arena with a bank on its title. Clearly the owners, who we all know are plugged in, see what the future is and if they do, then other executives and suits too, ESPECIALLY the banks because they have the the best teams and people for their bottom line and forecasts.

ya banks have finally decided to play nicely but it was ugly when they didn’t…I remember ppl being forced to close their accounts bcuz they used it to buy BTC off coinbase…shyt was nasty

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True, i'll forfeit that moderate risk to forgetting my shyt though :manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
ya banks have finally decided to play nicely but it was ugly when they didn’t…I remember ppl being forced to close their accounts bcuz they used it to buy BTC off coinbase…shyt was nasty
Yeah that was horrible looking back I'm glad boa was cool with it cause I've been buying consistently since 2017. Funilly enough they had 0 problem with someone transitioning fully over to Paypal and cash app, probably cause they got stock in it.if actually I bet you Coinbase going public really got them to be like alright, now we can invest and then have someone to put blame on lol