1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Any brehs here bike a lot?

(I swear this ain’t s paid shill post) :pachaha:

If you do bike a lot, or looking to bike, check out cyclepunk(BIKE)

It rewards holders for stating fit by biking(soon jogging) with ETH. They label themselves as the first ever blockchain that promotes health etc

Cycle Punk

The concept sounds cool, I threw some bread in but shyt, :jbhmm:nikka bout to be bout this bike life, especially here in NYC.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must of lost or got a new phone since opening had wallet is my guess
Oh right i be getting the seed phrase and passwords confused sometimes. Seed phrase is a different beast for sure. I made sure i not only wrote it down but also emailed that bytch to myself and saved it on every note pad on every darn device i own :wow:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So you still had access to it relatively recently to buy shib without knowing the phrase? :dwillhuh:

Yeah I always had access via biometrics, changed my biometrics cause I got a new screen protector and it was acting up.

Funny thing is it was still letting me use it a whole month after, then decided oh actually we got to log you out now :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you all accumulating at the moment?

based on my portfolio I should be accumulating more ELON to lower my avg. cost…I bought in too high and it still ran higher but I didn’t take profit…I am still holding onto it bcuz my reason(s) for buying it haven’t changed despite market conditions (all of crypto and stock are being affected so it’s hard to panic)…with everything else I’m still up and considering selling some more of what I have…gonna wait to see what happens the first couple of weeks in january tho