1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
327153-B3-E705-462-A-A95-C-8431-AB91-C399.jpg
What's the full message breh?

And I've been wanting to throw a good portion of some coins on Trust Wallet for those nice APRs but I don't know if I can trust it.
Every time I'm about to do it, I hear some bullshyt about it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kinda scary that scammers have y'all emails and phone numbers and they know yall dabble in crypto.

Scammers are everywhere and our data is being stolen from everywhere :francis: I've had constant spam calls bout At&T and a bullshyt expired warrenty. coinbase spamming is natural...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Kinda scary that scammers have y'all emails and phone numbers and they know yall dabble in crypto.

There was an interesting story about that recently. Let me go see if I find it.

This the one.

REPORT: Family Tracking App Life360 Is Selling Customers’ Locations To Data Brokers

A family safety app used to track children’s movements is selling location data to several different data brokers, according to an investigation by The Markup.

Life360, which bills itself as a “family location sharing app” that purports to “simplify safety” for families, is selling customers’ location data to over a dozen data brokers including X-Mode, SafeGraph and Cuebiq, the Markup reported, citing interviews with two ex–Life360 employees and two former employees of major location data brokers.

Life360 is used by 31 million members, according to its website, and is intended to provide parents with the ability to track their children’s movements.

The company discloses in its privacy policy that it sells “identifiers, Internet/Network information, Geolocation, Inferences, and Other personal information, including driving event and movement data” to third parties.

So if its being sold to third party companies, pretty sure the data is being sold to criminals and criminal organizations. An app that is supposed to help parents keep track of their kids is sharing that information with those that have no business having it.

The article continues:

These third parties include SafeGraph and X-Mode which have respectively sold data to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Defense (DOD), the Markup reported.

Life360 CEO and Founder Chris Hulls told the Markup that the company has a policy in place preventing any customer data from being sold to the federal government.

“From a philosophical standpoint, we do not believe it is appropriate for government agencies to attempt to obtain data in the commercial market as a way to bypass an individual’s right to due process,” Hulls said.

Life360 did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

The two ex-Life360 employees also told the outlet that the company doesn’t take adequate steps to anonymize data so that it can’t be used to identify specific users.

So even the federal government is tracking their data. These companies would sell your information to make a dollar in a heartbeat. Best you can do is be cautious of any text, email, call, dm, everything. Nothing but fakes. The most annoying ones is the scam callers. Especially the ones with car warranty and whatnot. I press one to speak to a representative and just put the phone on mute to waste their time by them saying hello and getting no answer. I been seeing a lot of scammers on twitter lately. Especially those that try to copy real twitter people that I already follow. One asked me how my trading was going and I said I only trade nudes and they blocked me. Another I tried to recruit to be one of my hoes and go make money for me and they blocked me as well. Gotta mess with them and piss them off for wasting my time.