1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was watching this Crypto Banter stream from earlier today and he made a good point about how ETH is holding up so well during this correction.

ETH's negatives around gas fees and scalability is actually why it didn't fall like other projects. Harder to panic sell when every transaction is met with crazy fees to do it. Great incentive for people to hold it when it's dipping.

Another thing that works in ETH's favor is that even if you do think it's bad tech and not sustainable, the number of great layer-2 solutions that are out will ensure dapps are used and built on it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, with all the posts mentioning LUNA in this thread over the last year, I don't think one of them actually went into why it's a great project.

When their stablecoin (UST) is minted, it triggers LUNA to be bought in the open market and burned. More exchanges are now looking to list it as major pairs instead of only offering USDT, USDC or DAI.

So basically, the more people use UST and the more volume that it gets, the more LUNA is burned.

20% APY for holding it here too
Anchor

LUNA's all time low was 45 cents over the last year, it's over $70 right now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Also, with all the posts mentioning LUNA in this thread over the last year, I don't think one of them actually went into why it's a great project.

When their stablecoin (UST) is minted, it triggers LUNA to be bought in the open market and burned. More exchanges are now looking to list it as major pairs instead of only offering USDT, USDC or DAI.

So basically, the more people use UST and the more volume that it gets, the more LUNA is burned.

20% APY for holding it here too
Anchor

LUNA's all time low was 45 cents over the last year, it's over $70 right now.
I love Anchor. Only have a few thousand in there but as I take profits on other coins, I'm gonna look into putting more. Definitely a good place to hold some money.

Daps
Threw some money at spell .018 when it went live, complete gamble play with no long term intentions.
:lupe:

Just set a sell order for my but price, I might not make anything but I’m not about lose shyt. Not even sure why I bought it.
:ld:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Threw some money at spell .018 when it went live, complete gamble play with no long term intentions.

Just set a sell order for my but price, I might not make anything but I’m not about lose shyt. Not even sure why I bought it.
:ld:

where did you buy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Zime

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
327153-B3-E705-462-A-A95-C-8431-AB91-C399.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this mean?

trust wallet shouldn't have customer reps randomly reaching out to you at all much less 5x in less than 10 minutes…I say randomly cuz it looks like he’s receiving the generic “our systems show/indicate…” message that spammers hit you up with…even if he contacted support, there still wouldn’t be a barrage of emails like that

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Celsius lost $54 million Bitcoin by using MetaMask for customer funds

On-chain data suggests Celsius Network lost $54 million worth of Bitcoin during last week’s hack on high-yield protocol BadgerDAO, which saw $115 million worth of digital assets taken.

Hackers extracted 896 Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) from a MetaMask wallet that a Celsius employee (presumably CEO Alex Mashinsky) was using to interact with BadgerDAO’s website.

Industry insiders were quick to question why it used MetaMask to handle client funds.

:damn:

These CEXs will offer users a lower APY for staking with them, whole time, they take your coins and throw them shyts in a DeFi lending/farming platform getting a much higher APY to use to pay you with.

It's better than what banks offer, but damn... this is a bad look for Celcius. Is anyone using their platform?