1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, with all the posts mentioning LUNA in this thread over the last year, I don't think one of them actually went into why it's a great project.

When their stablecoin (UST) is minted, it triggers LUNA to be bought in the open market and burned. More exchanges are now looking to list it as major pairs instead of only offering USDT, USDC or DAI.

So basically, the more people use UST and the more volume that it gets, the more LUNA is burned.

20% APY for holding it here too
Anchor

LUNA's all time low was 45 cents over the last year, it's over $70 right now.

Yep George at cryptos are us been mentioning this for weeks.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully it pays off. I don’t understand why they’re tanking this hard. Dot was above $32 when BTC was in the 48k range in October

I know exactly why. Institutions are selling. But anyway DOT ATOM and QUANT are my plays for interoperability im going have to cut at least 1

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a question for those who have used crypto.com for on ramping FIAT.

I'm in the period where they waive fees for purchases. My question is, if I buy something on here to send it to KuCoin, will I run into any BS waiting period or will they let me do it same day?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have a question for those who have used crypto.com for on ramping FIAT.

I'm in the period where they waive fees for purchases. My question is, if I buy something on here to send it to KuCoin, will I run into any BS waiting period or will they let me do it same day?

Same day if you paid with debit or credit card. It can range from a couple minutes to a few hours.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tax question brehs. I'm looking at my tax section on Coinbase. Is my estimated gain the amount I owe in taxes?