1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
heard sol crashed again and might reboot. If true, :russ:

Only so long, fake thugs can pretend

@Hiphoplives4eva weren't you acting up, while pumping sol and trashing algo? Not sure what more you need to see. I posted some sketchy stuff about sol a while ago that no one could say anything about.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The website. It might be on the app. Let me check. Nah I dont see it on the app
I was referring more to the estimated gains not the tax part. Didn't know if they had a section where you were seeing those numbers. I know you can get your tax info from a third party company. I paid like 100 bucks last year for the report.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trust Wallet is bushes status, just had tokens withdrawn without my consent. The tokens I had in there were FTM, TOMB, HEC, BNB and FEG. The only dapps I've used recently were SpookySwap, Reaper.Farm and HectorDAO. I have biometrics and PW enabled to access my Trust Wallet, I didn't confirm any of these transactions or give my passphrases to anyone.

Be careful in these DeFi streets, only invest what you're willing to lose, shyts crazy

All Star
Daps
Hopefully it pays off. I don’t understand why they’re tanking this hard. Dot was above $32 when BTC was in the 48k range in October
alts don't typically maintain their ratio against Bitcoin. That's why it's best practice to take some profit after they go parabolic.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trust Wallet is bushes status, just had tokens withdrawn without my consent. The tokens I had in there were FTM, TOMB, HEC, BNB and FEG. The only dapps I've used recently were SpookySwap, Reaper.Farm and HectorDAO. I have biometrics and PW enabled to access my Trust Wallet, I didn't confirm any of these transactions or give my passphrases to anyone.

Be careful in these DeFi streets, only invest what you're willing to lose, shyts crazy
:damn:

Keep us updated if you or they do an investigation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t trust any of these dapps after someone mentioned an issue in here with pancakeswap…not sure if they were using trust tho…I create a different wallet for each token for storage only…and have an empty wallet I use with dapps like uniswap, pancakeswap etc.

shyt is my worst nightmare…feel for anyone this happens too smh

*edit*

in your case you were staking tho, so you had no choice but to use some of these tokens with the dapps you were using…damn

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m looking around to see if anyone had an issue with any of the dapps you mentioned…one person had an issue with unsanctioned transactions within hectordao…it could be nothing on his end tho…he sounds clueless so I’m not sure if it’s in tune with your tokens being stolen

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Keep us updated if you or they do an investigation.
Investigation
:heh:

Trust Wallet's support is shyt. I can't even open a ticket about this. It keeps giving me an error.

I think reaper is where the exploit happened however. Before I went to sleep last night, I was looking at my staked pair in reaper.farm, this morning I saw a notification from Trust Wallet on my phone saying that a transaction had been made. My FTM was in my wallet at that point... this was odd because my FTM balance previously was never in Trust Wallet while I was farming it in reaper.

I go look and somehow, my FTM-TOMB LP had been unstaked, so that explained why it was in my wallet. I was dosing off while I was looking at reaper so I just thought that maybe I had accidently did this. (hit unstake or something)

That's when I should have pivoted and moved everything out of this wallet. I went and restaked it back into reaper and that's when withdrawals started happening. So there may be some people using Reaper or HectorDAO that this may help, because it appears to be a smart contract exploit that can enable this type of activity. I was looking at this post on reddit today outlining how BadgerDAO got hacked and that's what I think happened to me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Per webull:

We recently added Decentraland (MANA), Cosmos (ATOM), Fantom (FTM), and The Graph (GRT) to our list of tradable cryptos.

Hopefully this gives an added boost to these coins.

FTM will forever haunt me…I was literally worried it would be only limited to binance…shyt is now on a major nasdaq exchange

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m looking around to see if anyone had an issue with any of the dapps you mentioned…one person had an issue with unsanctioned transactions within hectordao…it could be nothing on his end tho…he sounds clueless so I’m not sure if it’s in tune with your tokens being stolen

Yeah, I saw that too, but I think he didn't understand how these OHM forks move your tokens around and rebase and add to your balance automatically.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Investigation
:heh:

Trust Wallet's support is shyt. I can't even open a ticket about this. It keeps giving me an error.

I think reaper is where the exploit happened however. Before I went to sleep last night, I was looking at my staked pair in reaper.farm, this morning I saw a notification from Trust Wallet on my phone saying that a transaction had been made. My FTM was in my wallet at that point... this was odd because my FTM balance previously was never in Trust Wallet while I was farming it in reaper.

I go look and somehow, my FTM-TOMB LP had been unstaked, so that explained why it was in my wallet. I was dosing off while I was looking at reaper so I just thought that maybe I had accidently did this. (hit unstake or something)

That's when I should have pivoted and moved everything out of this wallet. I went and restaked it back into reaper and that's when withdrawals started happening. So there may be some people using Reaper or HectorDAO that this may help, because it appears to be a smart contract exploit that can enable this type of activity. I was looking at this post on reddit today outlining how BadgerDAO got hacked and that's what I think happened to me

damn…fwiw trust wallet app now has a feature that requests that you enter your passcode before a transaction takes place…just noticed it the other day…I was about to turn it off cuz it was kind of annoying but decided not to