1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was looking for sub-penny tokens on exchanges…

coinbase—SHIB only
FTX—SHIB, KIN, BAO
crypto.com—ELON, SHIB, VVS, HOT
kraken—SHIB only

I’m already in SHIB and ELON…BAO caught my eye tho bcuz it has the “lowest” circulating supply out of the rest of tokens…CMC has it listed at 34 billion and coingecko has it listed at 73 billion…anyway bought some on a whim off uniswap after seeing coinbase pro list COVAL (uniswap) and SPELL (FTX) earlier

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hold off on this talk breh :whoa:

3am roll around and then we’ll be like :francis:

3am came and went and its 4 am at least where I'm at. Lets review. Currently about the high of yesterday and everything looking decent. Goal for the day is to hit 2.4T again. Get back over the support line.

CT7tl9wR

Wouldn't be surprised if we get another fake out like it did in September where it hit that big red candle and then tested the support around 1.8 before running again. Of course this time it'll be at 2.4. The week will finish green, ending a 3 week losing streak. Last time the market had 4 red weeks in a row was OCT/NOV 2019 when it dropped from like 246B to 183B and now its like over 10x that amount. We won't let history repeat itself.

BTC and ETH both looking decent as well. Hopefully by noon the momentum has continued.