1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
time to delete my portfolio app :skip:

I’ll give it 2 more weeks but I think we’re headed into bear territory

I like what I’m in even tho I wouldn’t mind selling off some more SHIB if we get a little bounce, so I’m gonna mentally go into hold and forget it mode…this is still not a significant market dip for me so I don’t see anything I want to buy/add on to yet at these prices

I'm on the same shyt but I'm waiting until January 15th to see where we are at after that Im will holding and forgetting.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the same shyt but I'm waiting until January 15th to see where we are at after that Im will holding and forgetting.

ya that’s not a bad date either

initially I was expecting the first wave of the alt run to take place the first 3 weeks of december, followed by a dip and then the second wave taking place the first week or 2 in january…omicron has completely thrown everything off tho (stocks too smh)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Side note, any of y’all follow anyone that called this dip on Twitter. Everybody I follow got exposed more or less.

Everybody is Warren Buffet during a bull run and Socrates during a correction.

6bFDNHndvrYKQ.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
$40K in BTC ($28K) and Ethereum ($12K). Trying to fight the urge to move $10-15K from BTC to ETh, but BTC has me :francis:

Just glad I rotated out of alts in time.

Side note, any of y’all follow anyone that called this dip on Twitter. Everybody I follow got exposed more or less.

I think: https://twitter.com/blknoiz06
was telling ppl that defi 1 was topped a little bit before thanksgiving

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coval is up 200%

oh wow…the penny/sub-penny stimulus is still in effect :yes:

everyone is hip to it now tho so I wouldn’t have gotten it off uniswap in time

I bought more RSR tho bcuz if they get on CB by the end of the month/start of next month when mainnet launches, it should provide a quick 2/3x return

*edit*

SPELL should run too…it’s close to doubling already

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh wow…the penny/sub-penny stimulus is still in effect :yes:

everyone is hip to it now tho so I wouldn’t have gotten it off uniswap in time

I bought more RSR tho bcuz if they get on CB by the end of the month/start of next month when mainnet launches, it should provide a quick 2/3x return

*edit*

SPELL should run too…it’s close to doubling already
SPELL on Coinbase before FTM :laugh:

:jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone else staking and farming tokens during these corrections? I legit just added more to this reaper.farm before the weekend and the fukkery that ensued. Trying to see what others strategies for navigating through this shyt show will be.

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Lengthening cycles. Dude is talking about the current cycle lengthening for a year:damn: talking about the previous cycle lengthened for a year and a half:damn:

Edit: the top can be the summer of 2023 :picard:

No more prolonging it
Personally I'm going in set it and forget it mode. They aren't about to get my emotions rallied:snooze:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Total crypto market cap still above 20wk support , but we’re not upped anymore :hhh:

Yeah the 20 day support got broken recently too and a death cross over the 100 day one is looming but anything could happen. last time that occurred was back in end of May but then by late July the market was bouncing back up and the golden cross occurred. So who knows if this dip would be over by the end of the week or by the end of January even. Anything can happen. When the death cross happened on March 12, 2020, the golden cross occurred around late April 2020 so like a month and a half later and that was much worse since covid had first started out and nobody knew what was gonna happen plus we didn't have vaccines or people consistently wearing masks or anything like that. And then the next death cross wasn't the one until this past May so like a year after. We been fighting past few days with only a .58% drop yesterday and about a .25% drop today. So its bound to have a green day sooner or later. Maybe today or tomorrow. I don't believe that a low of retail is selling and there are plenty of new investors getting in on these dips as well as those already in it. The resistance right now looks to be around 2.3T and by late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning, I say we pass it. Hopefully it could become support after so we can attack the 2.4T range. All depends on how today ends and how tomorrow looks. I think we are trending up after on the 4H chart there being a dragonfly doji late last night followed by 2 green candles the next 2. Hopefully 2.25T could be a good support for this next day or two. I think we still have a fighting chance.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the 20 day support got broken recently too and a death cross over the 100 day one is looming but anything could happen. last time that occurred was back in end of May but then by late July the market was bouncing back up and the golden cross occurred. So who knows if this dip would be over by the end of the week or by the end of January even. Anything can happen. When the death cross happened on March 12, 2020, the golden cross occurred around late April 2020 so like a month and a half later and that was much worse since covid had first started out and nobody knew what was gonna happen plus we didn't have vaccines or people consistently wearing masks or anything like that. And then the next death cross wasn't the one until this past May so like a year after. We been fighting past few days with only a .58% drop yesterday and about a .25% drop today. So its bound to have a green day sooner or later. Maybe today or tomorrow. I don't believe that a low of retail is selling and there are plenty of new investors getting in on these dips as well as those already in it. The resistance right now looks to be around 2.3T and by late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning, I say we pass it. Hopefully it could become support after so we can attack the 2.4T range. All depends on how today ends and how tomorrow looks. I think we are trending up after on the 4H chart there being a dragonfly doji late last night followed by 2 green candles the next 2. Hopefully 2.25T could be a good support for this next day or two. I think we still have a fighting chance.

^Manny the chart reading gawd...has spoken...:wow: